Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 28. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Idea looks so cool. I hope this project brings change in the cloud storage world.
Activity: 22
This project is a very good project. hopefully growing and profitable. So Join the project.
Activity: 26
The future belongs to cloud computing, but only with the help of strong security. I hope Cloudfish provides the complete protection to its users.
Activity: 1
CloudFish is a great project everyone needs to look into, its a promising project and will try to do more awareness with my friends.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Just wanted to reach out to hear if there's any news regarding translation bounties...
Activity: 40
https://medium.com/@HenGlobal/the-future-hub-of-blockchain-dubai-3d311b903183

The Future Hub of Blockchain — Dubai?

Dubai

From its origins as a small fishing creek populated by nomadic Bedouin tribes for much of its history, Dubai gradually emerged into a regional trading and export hub in the early 20th Century. However, it wasn’t until the discovery of oil in the 1960s that the impetus for the Dubai we know today germinated.

Today, the Dubai economy is quite diverse and primarily tourism-based. Known for its combination of visionary leadership, highly advanced infrastructure, a large number of expats (over 80% of Dubai’s population is foreign-born), and a superbly connected flight hub anchored by one of the world’s greatest airlines, Dubai is naturally poised to embrace the latest technological innovations.

For anyone who has been paying attention to this fascinating metropolis, it came as no surprise to learn of news that the Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum announced an ambitious agenda to have all government documentation (i.e. visa applications) transacted digitally on the blockchain by 2020. This news was followed by the Dubai Land Department becoming the first government agency in the world to publicly adopt blockchain technology, promising to have 100% of land registry records migrated to the blockchain.
Everything looked great I really liked this project, will check it in future I think, this is good project I love it.
Our cloud deserves to have the best armor and the strongest security practices in place. I think Cloudfish is the best platform which will provide us complete protection.
Activity: 100
CloudFish developed a unique technology that splits the users’ private security key into millions of fragments and store it in blockchain thereby making it impossible for someone to steal or hack the key. The dynamic construction of encryption keys using blockchain provides a fool-proof mechanism to secure the digital assets like documents, files, emails etc. and crypto-currency keys stored in the cloud.
The technology behind the CLOUDFISH is very innovative but the sad thing is that people these days don't even know how the block-chain works. This project is surely going to make the future bright.

Cloud world is going to be changed. This project has the most exciting white paper and the team is (Y)!
I really like the idea they are going with here. Could change the internet!
Activity: 100
i am happy to participate in my opinion this project is very good and will get better in the future Very interesting.
Activity: 1
I think this is really promising project. I will follow your social media pages and will join telegram chat. You have a large community and a lot of people in telegram.
Good Luck at the ICO
Project looks so promising. Can't wait to see, where it will go in the future!
I heard about this coin from my friend and after going through the whitepaper, I am completely fascinated! What a brilliant idea!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I used to believe investing in ICOs is not a good idea but after reading your whitepaper and going through your website my perspective has been changed! I am definitely going to invest on this great project. Cloud storage world is going to be changed and I can't wait for it! Hats off team you all did a great work!

the current cryptocurrency world is pretty much all about ICO projects. If you pick the right ones there is a good chance to make a lot of money with it or to possess part of a network that becomes significantly important in the future. Not too shabby Smiley

But it became so much harder to pick the right ones. It is good because it informs investors to more efficiently and effectively allocate their capital.
Great project dev! I'm joined this project.
What is the future of Cloudfish?
very awesome project. Best planned. Hope that this project will be successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: