Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 30. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Before I invest I need to clear few things!

1. Can I share my files with other Cloudfish users.

2. Are there any other coins working right now that allow me to do what CLOUDFISH Coin does?

3. What makes Cloudfish different from Storj & SIA?
I used to believe investing in ICOs is not a good idea but after reading your whitepaper and going through your website my perspective has been changed! I am definitely going to invest on this great project. Cloud storage world is going to be changed and I can't wait for it! Hats off team you all did a great work!
Activity: 100
Is CloudFish save from Hackers?

CloudFish developed a multi-tier encryption based security model that leverages block chain to secure encryption keys.

Unlike the traditional encryption-based security products, CloudFish splits the encryption key into fragments and stores it on blockchain instead of storing it on a single server. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal the private encryption keys even if they attempt to creep into a cloud server.

CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically split and reconstruct encryption keys that are stored on the blockchain.

Thanks for the detailed reply. Much appreciated !
Activity: 1
Hello guys, This is a greatest project ever, yeah this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. This is very promising and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Activity: 40
Can you please provide me your telegram link?

i don't think they have

Here is the Telegram link for CloudFish ICO
https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 6

i don't think they have
Activity: 22
nice and great project with unique ideas.
Activity: 26
I find this coin pretty interesting and I have been thinking to invest in it lately!
Great work developers!
Activity: 266
How is it different from similar projects?
Activity: 1
This is a great project hope this ICO will be a success. All the best for this ico.
Activity: 22
Good luck. Looking forward to this great new project!
Activity: 100
Really excited to be a part of this project.. Hope it goes well and becomes more profitable and successful.
How the security of the cloud server is managed?

CloudFish Enterprise Security Server is managed through a management console that we are building as part of the enterprise version of the product. The console provides features to manage security at the organization, user and device level. Company's designated users with admin privileges can remotely turn on or off the security key access for a particular user or device if a suspicious activity is detected or for some business cases like an employee leaves the company and his access to company's documents need to be revoked.

The admin panel also comes with dashboard that give a 360 view of the security of different device belonging to the organization and provides features like auto-provisioning users, defining security policies, view audit trails and define notifications when a security threat is detected  on a particular node in the network.

Our product strategy team has thoroughly done a competitive market analysis and we worked with our partners and industry leaders while defining the product strategy. We wanted to make sure we develop a product that addresses the needs of the cloud security industry while making sure the product is user-friendly and easy to use.

Hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] and our product management team will be happy to provide you more specific technical details about the CloudFish Security Server.

Thanks
Thank you so much for explaining it in detail! Cloudfish is surely a good idea to invest in! Good work!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
What are other development prospects of your project in your view?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The CloudFish project publicity also too simple, a look is most likely to misappropriating.
Activity: 162
How is CloudFish advertising after the Google, Facebook, and Twitter news?
CloudFish developed a multi-layer cloud platform that enables businesses to secure their digital assets stored in the cloud by leveraging the blockchain technology.
What do you mean by "multi-layer cloud platform"?
Is CloudFish save from Hackers?

CloudFish developed a multi-tier encryption based security model that leverages block chain to secure encryption keys.

Unlike the traditional encryption-based security products, CloudFish splits the encryption key into fragments and stores it on blockchain instead of storing it on a single server. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal the private encryption keys even if they attempt to creep into a cloud server.

CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically split and reconstruct encryption keys that are stored on the blockchain.
What is the start and end date of your project? Can you please provide me some details?

Right now we are working with private investors only and will announce our pre-sales through a press release soon. Please join our Telegram group https://t.me/cloudsecurityico to get the latest information and announcements about CloudFish ICO
Pages:
Jump to: