Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 27. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi admin,
I read your technical documentation, it's good. This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Good project and very nice program I hope you will take up high in market bast of luck!
Activity: 26
Cloudfish team is going to be presented in the "The Future Blockchain Summit" in Dubai??? This is something really amazing!Wish you all luckk!
Activity: 50
CloudFish is a leading player in the cloud security and block-chain technologies announced that it plans to launch its own token via an initial coin offering during the current quarter. It’s an advanced, secured and user friendly application which secures any sort of information stored anywhere in any drive whether it is Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive.
Activity: 15
Are you guys interested in participating in The Future Blockchain Summit taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre in association with Smart Dubai on 2 May 2018 and 3 May 2018? What are your plans?
Activity: 61
Blockchain is an open, distributed ledger that can efficiently record transactions between two parties in a verifiable, permanent way. Blockchain is the technology at the heart of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Without blockchain, cryptocurrencies would not exist in their modern form. CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically construct and store users’ keys in the blockchain. The reconstruction and validation mechanism implemented by CloudFish for users’ encryption keys is very similar to the way blockchain validates your cryptocurrency transactions. The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform.
Activity: 23
The CloudFish project is a smart open project and implements Artificial Intelligence capabilities.
This artificial intelligence technology and machine learning algorithms to detect unusual activities like suspicious login attempts, hacking or intrusion attempts, ransomware or a potential spyware or malware activity on each.
with the ability of Artificial Intelligence, I'm sure this project will work and succeed.  Wink
Activity: 20
I'll be in Dubai attending the Future Blockchain Summit on 2nd May.
I would love to have discussions with CloudFish Team members  Smiley
Activity: 44
Hi guys,
I'm a newbie, just checked few pages of whitpaper and also checked below review page. Experts have given very good rating to cloudfish project.
CloudFish-a key innovator in cloud security software built on blockchain will play a vital role for cloud security and the team looks pretty good which is a mixture of blockchain technology expert and software giant having three decade experience Good luck.
just as more of our lives are going online , we are hearing about more data breaches and hacks than ever. Cloudfish is going to improve on current, centralized data security solutions, and help keep us safe and in control.

Activity: 19
CloudFish is going to be presented at the Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai which is one of the most important blockchain conference of the year. This is the great news! I can see the bright future of Cloudfish!
Activity: 61
CloudFish, backed by GeorgiaTech ATDC is on a mission to become the leading innovator and revolutionize enterprise cloud security by leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Block chain technology.
it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets. Instead of relying on a single private key stored on a server that can be hacked or stolen, CloudFish developed a unique technology that splits the users’ private security key into millions of fragments and store it in blockchain thereby making it impossible for someone to steal or hack the key.
The dynamic construction of encryption keys using blockchain provides a fool-proof mechanism to secure the digital assets like documents, files, emails etc. and crypto-currency keys stored in the cloud.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Guys, why so little information? All the same, the very idea of the project looks quite interesting, I would like to see more information.
I am excited to hear Cloudfish team is invited to present in  Dubai’s Future Blockchain Summit to be held in May because Dubai is a global hub for cutting-edge technology, and its blockchain-powered initiatives have made the international technology community take note.

It is very important to know about the future of Blockchian and new trends of it. I think Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai on 2-3 May 2018 will be a great event for all the participants. All the best for event success.
Activity: 19
Cyber attacks can be very costly for companies but the good news is that the developers are developing such tools that can protect you from such threats. The project idea seems quite interesting! I am glad you all are working on something which can be so useful in real world!
Looks great platform. How can I take part in the bounty program?
Activity: 182
the idea is really cool! I am glad to take part in this project. This project is very good and will become even better in the future. Very interesting.
Cloudfish is really the new lead in the market! I hope this project goes on the top!
Pages:
Jump to: