Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 29. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What is the ICO start & end date?
Activity: 100
What is the future of your Cloudfish block chain?
Activity: 154
excellent project, the project aims to secure their digital assets with the support of blockchain technology.
when will ico be finished?
Activity: 1
First of all, I want to thank the CloudFish team for starting a very interesting project like this.
This CloudFish Bounty program is very eager and committed. It is a major reason for my heart's strong faith in this project
I also introduced this bounty program to my friends. They too are very happy with it. Finally, I sincerely thank and gratefully thank everyone for the project
Activity: 22
Any other information? What would Cloudfish be like in 5 years?
What purpose does the Blockchain have in your project?
In my opinion, this project has a very bright future. It has such a strong team, I'm sure we will see a very good project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
An interesting project with a great idea should definitely look closely at this ICO. Thanks
What are your organization's data protection goals?
Great work team, It looks innovative and promising surely cloud storage is becoming more and more popular!
Can you provide me some major differences between cloudfish, storj and siacoin?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I used to believe investing in ICOs is not a good idea but after reading your whitepaper and going through your website my perspective has been changed! I am definitely going to invest on this great project. Cloud storage world is going to be changed and I can't wait for it! Hats off team you all did a great work!

the current cryptocurrency world is pretty much all about ICO projects. If you pick the right ones there is a good chance to make a lot of money with it or to possess part of a network that becomes significantly important in the future. Not too shabby Smiley
Activity: 100
I saw the summary result on Google about the contents of your site, I was a bit interested.
Activity: 13

I think that developers have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for  news of the development.
Activity: 1
I notice CloudFish ICO is a new user and start participate in it to get into Whitelist. This project is one of the strongest this year. We see a strong team and a great technology project with real practical applications in the market! I am sure investors will get a good profit so I will participate in this ICO!
CloudFish ICO will be the world's first ecosystem to build and implement decentralized applications.
Activity: 12

Hello! The project deserves attention. I read the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and DEV.
I Like that! I would to be a part of this project cos its unique.
Can you give me all the links social media accounts of Cloudfish?
I have noticed cloudfish is suitable for every entity when it comes to provide security to any individual or any company. Looking forward to see the success of this great project.
Pages:
Jump to: