Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 32. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 11
I'm not sure, what this project does. Is it like a database with charities so it would be easier to donate money?
Not *just* database. Yes, it helps you to make a choice of charity fund if you want to. But theres also a big selling point of having a bunch of pre-existing third-party loyalty programs attached to the platform.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Considering that you accept fiat, do I need any documents to be able to make a donation? And is there any grounds for donation being rejected?
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
So, you say that about 20% of donations are getting withheld if someone makes a donation the usual way. Why doesn this project does this?
I'd imagine, the usual way. By going around the bank services and saving on transaction fees. They still take something, but only 5%. A far cry from the usual 20.
Activity: 26
So, you say that about 20% of donations are getting withheld if someone makes a donation the usual way. Why doesn this project does this?
Activity: 26
Anyone knows if the devs are going to limit themselves to a particular number of charities for each category or if they'll just work with any fund that wants to partner up with them?
Activity: 36
But for real though, how do you plan to reconcile the legal differences? The crypto regulation is up in the air and changing every day, while the charity-related laws have been rock solid for a while. And they include the fact that they have to report all the funds that flow through them to the specific regulating body. So its really hard for me to imagine, how these two fields can cooperate.
Activity: 43
And another thing: if I want to make an anonymous donation, could it cause any problems with me receiving my share of tokens?
Activity: 9
Hmm.. seems interesting, is there any information about the technical things? it is good to add here, on your thread so people can understand your project easily
Activity: 48
Are you planning to appear at any meetups, events, conferences or anything like this?
Activity: 22
I have to say, its really cool that you guys bring together crypto industry, loyalty programs, and charities. Good luck to you, guys.
Activity: 43
If I donate straight to the Humanpol, am I informed right away about what kinda fund my money go to or is there some sort of voting procedure or what?
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I’m happy to tell that Humancoin is now listed on ICO Champs!
Activity: 35
"around 7 new charitable foundations are created every single day"
Damn, thats a lot. Just another reason this project is helpful since the platform will help a regular Joe to get his bearings in that field.

Yeah, a lot of those are motivated by making a quick buck on someone's good intentions. Here's hoping, the platform will actually help to filter them out.

And not even necessarily outright stealing the money. Some unsavory funds just withhold full information about their activities. Like the fact that they keep a huge percentage of each donation sum.
"around 7 new charitable foundations are created every single day"
Damn, thats a lot. Just another reason this project is helpful since the platform will help a regular Joe to get his bearings in that field.

Yeah, a lot of those are motivated by making a quick buck on someone's good intentions. Here's hoping, the platform will actually help to filter them out.
Activity: 28
Soft cap - $6 mln, it's not so much. I hope you'll be raised this funds in a couple of days. What will be with unsold tokens?
They'll be burned. By the way, team's tokens will be frozen (50%  for 6 months and another 50% for 12 months).
And what about bounty tokens? will they be frozen? and will there be a bounty campaign?
Also, WP says that only team's tokens will be frozen
That's not great... participants of bounty program will drop the price of token on the exchanges as soon as they get their tokens

oh wait, bounty tokens will be locked for a period of 1 month to prevent devaluation upon exchange listing, as it says in the bounty thread. so, there's no ground for worrying then

Good news. As I see, bounty campaign is already announced so I'll gladly take part.

Where did you get that from? I'm looking everywhere in this thread and cant fnd anything.
Activity: 28
The plan looks quite budding.
A rather interesting logo, informed logo, faultless website!
Activity: 72
hey, devs, did you ever think of getting like a celebrity who's famous for their charity activity as an advisor? imagine that.
Yeah, like Angelina Jolie or somebody Cheesy
Activity: 53
hey, devs, did you ever think of getting like a celebrity who's famous for their charity activity as an advisor? imagine that.
Can I just straight up sell the tokens I get or are they only to be used in loyalty programs?
I kinda have the opposite question Cheesy

Can I just buy your tokens without making any donations?
Activity: 72
Have to say, Im happy to see that charity as a lifesstyle is spreading to the cryptocurrency market. Well done.
Pages:
Jump to: