Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 35. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
Huh, Bill Gates ...
Considering that every year he spends several billion dollars for charity, and the hardcap of project is 26 million dollars, he will buy up all the tokens by silk of his fingers. This is certainly good for a project, but what will remain for ordinary users who want to invest?
Activity: 24
Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
It seems to me that this project is designed to unite ordinary people who want to donate their money. And large investors and other funds will connect when the project shows itself to show the transparency of theirs actions
Activity: 79
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
According to Statista, the global online commerce market is set to reach $4 trillion in 2022, while e-commerce retail sales hit $2.3 trillion in 2017. Retailers keep moving online, discovering the benefits of online stores. This extremely high competition puts pressure on market players to develop new loyalty programs—for both attracting new customers and retaining existing ones by offering a variety of discounts and benefits.

With new loyalty programs constantly appearing on the market, it is becoming more and more challenging to engage consumers at an emotional level. And this is where Humancoin will make a huge difference. Integrating consumer loyalty programs with the charity industry creates a very strong emotional bond. The HUMA token will truly become the currency of kindness, leveraging the constantly growing e-commerce market and modern technologies to help people in need.

Want to know more? Learn on our website https://www.humancoin.net/!
Activity: 22
Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?
The way I understand it, their main plans for the future of the platform consists of simple scaling to include new charity funds and loyalty program partners.

It is indeed better to keep it simple.
Activity: 27
Personally, I'm more happy that this project enables the benefactors to see the results of their charity better. Usually, even when charities get actual results and improve somebody's lives, rank-and-file donators dont know how exactly their donations were spent. Blockchain provides transparency and ability to track your donation, which makes the results a bit more... tangible, for the lack of a better word.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
They say, that if you help somebody, dont scream about it on every corner. I disagree. A good deed must be heard of by everyone. When people see someone like them helping other people, they usually become more prone to charity themselves. Nothing wrong about it!
Totally agree with you. It is necessary to show others your own example how to help those who need it. I think Humancoin is one of those projects which will show how innovative technologies can be useful not only for making money, but also helping those who need it so much.
Activity: 4
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future.
 Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 72
They say, that if you help somebody, dont scream about it on every corner. I disagree. A good deed must be heard of by everyone. When people see someone like them helping other people, they usually become more prone to charity themselves. Nothing wrong about it!
Activity: 350
Charity is one of the more active participants. Humancoin is a highly humanitarian electronic currency. Certainly with this noble mission, the money will receive attention and support from the community.
Activity: 401
And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
Sorry, but I can't understand. What I need to do to get tokens.
And when the third stage will start?
The third stage will start at the 27th of June
Look at the bottom of the site, there you'll find the Airdrop FAQ
Activity: 26
And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
Sorry, but I can't understand. What I need to do to get tokens.
And when the third stage will start?
Activity: 36
What is a usual minimal donation? Thank you.
Activity: 75
Great effort! For both, the devs and the users. If anyone feels that inner desire to help other people, they should! Genuine selflessness is a healing force for us and everyone around us. And anyone who demands to get their tokens and other material rewards is just in it for a profit, not to help others! School yourselves for philanthropy, not greed!
but its such a tempting offer! i'm giving my money for a good cause and contribute to charity. Why should I feel bad about getting a little something back? maybe this is exactly why so many people participate in charity. sure, a desire to help is important, but if its already there, its nice to know, youre getting something extra on top of gratification.
I'm saying, that if your main motivation is just to boost your ego with charity, to be able to say just what a good boy you are and to be admired for it, this is an extremely low motivation. This doesnt enrich one's spirit at all. In fact, it makes it poorer.
And who says that those who ask about their deserved tokens are motivated by their ego? If the project rewards the participants with tokens, its only natural to ask a question about this particular part.
Great effort! For both, the devs and the users. If anyone feels that inner desire to help other people, they should! Genuine selflessness is a healing force for us and everyone around us. And anyone who demands to get their tokens and other material rewards is just in it for a profit, not to help others! School yourselves for philanthropy, not greed!
but its such a tempting offer! i'm giving my money for a good cause and contribute to charity. Why should I feel bad about getting a little something back? maybe this is exactly why so many people participate in charity. sure, a desire to help is important, but if its already there, its nice to know, youre getting something extra on top of gratification.
I'm saying, that if your main motivation is just to boost your ego with charity, to be able to say just what a good boy you are and to be admired for it, this is an extremely low motivation. This doesnt enrich one's spirit at all. In fact, it makes it poorer.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
I see a lot of interesting information on this project with a lot of fund allocation, I also see this project develop bounty campaign program, what is the minimum investment limit on this project?

Hello! Minimum is 0,1 ETH.
Activity: 30
Activity: 40
I dunno... I'm still not convinced, that mixing charity and commerce is a good idea in the first place, but I guess I'm starting to see, how the approach this platform offers can benefit everyone.
Activity: 308
Humancoin brings together philanthropists and funders on one P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way. good project, i will folow in bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: