Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 34. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A Humanities Idea, I am very interesting in your project. Blockchain technology for charity. Amazing idea.
And I can see your project has so many followers. Your telegram group have over 17k  members and Twitter have more than 30 followers.
wow. I have to invest to this project right now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Blockchain charity? Come on, guys...
It isn't just charity, this project unites philanthropists and recipients of funds on the one platform. It's a unique advantage in developing loyalty programs with partners
Activity: 35

Aint nothing wrong about it. In fact, its a great idea. Transparency won't allow anyone to siphon money from charities.
Activity: 27
why are you using blockchain in this project?
it's really simple question,  blockchain can remove mediators and heal the traditional problems of philanthropies such as the traceability of donations and etc
Activity: 25
why are you using blockchain in this project?
Activity: 26
Activity: 70
I love the combination of philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce and cryptocurrency markets into a single project on block chain.

If they are serious about it then it is a good thing. There are not a lot of people who have good causes in mind when starting projects here.

Sad, but true. Whats even sadder but even truer is that we cant be sure they are serious about it is helping the project to get on its own two feet and then seeing, what are the devs going to do with it.
Activity: 40
I didnt understand, can ordinary people turn to you for help? Or will the funds be transferred to some organizations, hospitals, etc.?
Suppose my child needs funds for the treatment of a serious illness, can I rely on your project? And how?

The way I understand it, no, you cant ask money from the project directly. They only serve as a streamlined platform people use to donate money to the existing charity funds.

But you can always ask for help from those.
Activity: 55
Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
Huh, Bill Gates ...
Considering that every year he spends several billion dollars for charity, and the hardcap of project is 26 million dollars, he will buy up all the tokens by silk of his fingers. This is certainly good for a project, but what will remain for ordinary users who want to invest?

Last time I checked, Gates was a huge crypto bear, so getting him involved with any crypto project would be a miracle.
Activity: 401
also wondering about the way the team's going to enter into a contract with big-shot investors and charitable foundations. like via smart-contracts or still usual ones, for instance?
Activity: 401
Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
It seems to me that this project is designed to unite ordinary people who want to donate their money. And large investors and other funds will connect when the project shows itself to show the transparency of theirs actions

cannot but agree! to unite philanthropists and investment/charity funds on a single P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way possible is a great and very noble idea, indeed.

Been said they're planning to use some funds raised to create this type of a platform to make sure the funds are being spent
exactly as intended. Guess in businesses like this it's extremely important
Activity: 72
I love the combination of philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce and cryptocurrency markets into a single project on block chain.

same! btw, are you planning on to invest just as I am...or admiring the project from afar?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

If they are serious about it then it is a good thing. There are not a lot of people who have good causes in mind when starting projects here.
Activity: 72
hi team! just wanted to ask for some more info about a special bonus 50% for a limited number of your tokens before the main sale. whom is it for and what should i do?
Activity: 75
It seems to me that this project is designed to unite ordinary people who want to donate their money. And large investors and other funds will connect when the project shows itself to show the transparency of theirs actions

cannot but agree! to unite philanthropists and investment/charity funds on a single P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way possible is a great and very noble idea, indeed.
Activity: 75
I didnt understand, can ordinary people turn to you for help? Or will the funds be transferred to some organizations, hospitals, etc.?
Suppose my child needs funds for the treatment of a serious illness, can I rely on your project? And how?

as far as i understand the concept, they'll consultate with the charity community and various experts on loyalty rewards so that their token-holders can help "ordinary people"
Activity: 30

Activity: 30
Activity: 38
On your site I see 5.0 from trackICO. That's great!
But I can't find you on the ICObench, for example. Why you didn't make your announcement there?
Or please give me links to the same platforms, where I can find you
Activity: 5
The business looks pretty budding! Pretty good design, consistent activity, really good job!
Pages:
Jump to: