Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 36. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So I get it, that its too soon to ask about loyalty program partners. But is there a list of charities that want to work with the platform?

Agreements with charities will be conclude in Q3 2018.

Oh, so soon, just a couple of months. Looking forward to it then.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I see a lot of interesting information on this project with a lot of fund allocation, I also see this project develop bounty campaign program, what is the minimum investment limit on this project?
Activity: 70
The project has brought a meaningful platform. Humancoin "revolutionary, bring about the synergy of the charitable industry, e-commerce." It can be said that combining trade with charity will lead to a commercially beneficial market of the community put on the head. Apart from earning a profit for the individual, a small portion is also deducted for charity ... I am very interested in the project. Keep track of and support the project!
Activity: 36
I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient vision, really good design, spotless business!  Good luck!
[/quote
yes, but you didn't mention a real advantage of the project that it is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient vision, really good design, spotless business!  Good luck!
Thanks a lot!
Looks promising

;)Thanks!
Activity: 38
As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?

They seem to want to keep is secret for now. Which is perfectly logical. Cooperation with established companies is a big deal and one should not announce details of such partnerships until the project can stand on its ow two feet.

I still say, its too early to talk about any partnerships at this stage. The project needs to prove the viability of the platform first, then start looking for someone to team up with.

Dude... Thats exactly what I said.

Not exactly. You're saying they're keeping their partners in secret, just so they wouldn't jinx it. I say they don't have any partners yet, cause it's too early to have any.

guys, and i think irrespective of what's the reason behind that they are doing a really good job. And if take a look at their website, you'll see they have a roadmap with the explanation regarding cooperations
I joined this business. I am interested to watch how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck guys.
]

well, i've been following this project for awhile now and can say they're doing pretty well! the thing im most thrilled by is the ability to change the world for the better, like for real

Thank you for following us Smiley
Activity: 75
Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?

as far as i know, the team is promising. For example, they''ll finish the collection of funds for charities and distribution of tokens to benefactors. Just check the roadmap, they've lotta things upon their sleeves Wink
Activity: 24
I joined this business. I am interested to watch how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck guys.
]

well, i've been following this project for awhile now and can say they're doing pretty well! the thing im most thrilled by is the ability to change the world for the better, like for real
So I get it, that its too soon to ask about loyalty program partners. But is there a list of charities that want to work with the platform?

Agreements with charities will be conclude in Q3 2018.
Activity: 75
And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
Activity: 26
And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Activity: 43
Activity: 30
Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?
Activity: 31
I'm really happy to see such projects exist. If we set an example today by donating more, the next generation will be more open to the idea. A ster towards a better future if I've ever seen one.

Charity is pretty popular already. Except, most benefactors just share the information without fact-checking. If someone wants to actually donate money, they have to spend time and effort to find something worthwhile. So, yeah, big thanks to the devs for contributing to a good cause.
Activity: 22
I'm really happy to see such projects exist. If we set an example today by donating more, the next generation will be more open to the idea. A ster towards a better future if I've ever seen one.
 Good luck guys.

Thank you!
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Philanthropy is a huge market. For well-known enterprises, it is necessary to give play to and enhance their social value and give back to society.

modern enterprises need to be improved. for several years to observe one and the same is not interesting for people. it is this project that can solve this problem.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Philanthropy is a huge market. For well-known enterprises, it is necessary to give play to and enhance their social value and give back to society.
Pages:
Jump to: