Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 33. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm interested on this business. I'll wait this to see what is going to happen.  Good luck!
Activity: 26
So, if you take any currency, is there a transaction fee if I use your platform? Can there be any problem with a transaction?
Activity: 28
So, has the bounty program started already? If yes, how can I take part?
brand new
Activity: 0
Can I just straight up sell the tokens I get or are they only to be used in loyalty programs?
Activity: 42
Philanthropy is in you say. It seems, just recently everyone claimed to be misanthropes x)
Activity: 168
Here is the normal scenario, a script such as I thought. By the way, somewhere about this in one of the piles of posts wrote that there will be a new competing coin. In this case, this coin is Humancoin. Good luck to you and your team.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
when will this platform be full functionality?
in the Q3-Q4 2019 according to the roadmap
Activity: 25
when will this platform be full functionality?
So, the whole donation tracking thing... Can I do it only on the website or is there going to be an app or something?
Activity: 27
Hi, guys.
Their idea is quite attractive in my view. Cognizant activity, unblemished logo.
I mean... I can see the potential.
But what are the devs going to do if they wont reach the soft cap?
Activity: 30
"around 7 new charitable foundations are created every single day"
Damn, thats a lot. Just another reason this project is helpful since the platform will help a regular Joe to get his bearings in that field.
yep, it's quite a lot. Humacoin's platform will help to raise funds without creating of new foundations
Activity: 30
when will the HC tokens be listed on exchanges?
after the end of ICO in November 2018
when will the HC tokens be listed on exchanges?
"around 7 new charitable foundations are created every single day"
Damn, thats a lot. Just another reason this project is helpful since the platform will help a regular Joe to get his bearings in that field.
Activity: 41
A Humanities Idea, I am very interesting in your project. Blockchain technology for charity. Amazing idea.
And I can see your project has so many followers. Your telegram group have over 17k  members and Twitter have more than 30 followers.
wow. I have to invest to this project right now.

If I'm not mistaken pre-sale starts only on the 1st of July
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
a cryptocurrencies  that unite philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce and the cryptocurrency markets, a great project which a good idea. this Humancoin that helps the humanity to get funds for their charity group. investors, holders will be rewarded a token after their donations.
Activity: 55
Blockchain charity? Come on, guys...
Still a better idea then blockchain religion Cheesy
Wait what? What are you on about?
Nevermind, just joking about an old absurd project. Jesuscoin or something. The point is, that this one is actually sensible.
Wait what? What are you on about?
Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: