Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 2. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is there any interest or confirmed trials with any prisons?

The first state we gave a presentation to is looking at installing it in two of their Facilities for the pilot program.  We are meeting with 2 more states in the next month.

That is already a huge milestone. For them to be considering it so heavily is promising. I can't wait until you guys set in stone the first pilot prisons and start working to get it functional. I think that is going to blow people's minds who are underestimating this project.  Cheesy

But will they use it to have a better option to conduct surveillance over their imprisoned people or for what purpose would they agree to make use of it?

I think it will make transactions more transparent, naturally. But it can't eliminate illegal transactions because people can still trade, which is what I'm sure they do now. What it will solve is guards stealing from prisoners. It will be extremely transparent that the theft occurred which will prevent it from happening. Just my ideas and understanding.

Aha so is it a real existing problem that guards steal from prisoners? Man the world is so damn bad, it doesn't know any limits  Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Good luck with the project! It seems like there is a good team behind! So many tough works done by now, and there is a full success will be soon!
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Yes congrats, best wishes
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Congrats,  I just sent my tokens!!!!
copper member
Activity: 112
copper member
Tell me, what does this mean when you visit the site?
"Breaking News: The Nevada State Department of Corrections is currently looking at two of it’s facilities: Casa Grande and Northern Nevada transitional housing units to be used for the CellBlocks pilot program. The negotiations and terms of the deal will take time to iron out, but are still currently in the project review phase"

It means they told us they are looking at these 2 locations for the cellblocks pilot to be installed.  This is good news
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Tell me, what does this mean when you visit the site?
"Breaking News: The Nevada State Department of Corrections is currently looking at two of it’s facilities: Casa Grande and Northern Nevada transitional housing units to be used for the CellBlocks pilot program. The negotiations and terms of the deal will take time to iron out, but are still currently in the project review phase"
Activity: 308
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
What's wrong with the bounty? I participated, but I have no data? CellBlocks Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
do you have some partnership with some prison already or not? It will be really hard to integrate this
Activity: 168
One of the best projects at the moment! A really new and unusual idea, a great team and a powerful community. The most unusual place to use blockchain. Personally, I believe in this project and think that it will work because the idea is really cool! Wink
copper member
copper member
---- 24 Hours Left ----
Pre Sale Starts 4/1/18 @ 10AM -UCT

Remember, the first 4 hours (10:00am - 2:00pm) additional bonus of 25%
on top of all other bonuses.

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
It was the awesome ICO which help the prison administrator to know the money transaction in their prison.It purely based on the US prison.The people from other country may have a doubt ,how the prisoners use smartphone.Now the prisoners in U.S using the tablet.

Check this link.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/new-york-inmates-tablet-trnd/index.html

This cellblock ICO helps the prisoners to get knowledge about crypto currency and how to get profit from it.
Activity: 224
I hope that the road map will be implemented successfully!!!!
copper member
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

They will gladly accepted you as a token holder inside the prison as an inmate or outside the prison, either way, they got you covered.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
copper member

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

CellBlocks is the first token to go after the US Prison system, there is no other tokens that are coming into our space at this time and if they we're to, just like anything.  If the first one does it right, it's really hard to beat.  For example, bitcoin is world wide, and the rest of the top 5 tokens still are not know to people not in crypto.

Yea, I am sure the prison system does not want 20 different tokens running through their prisons.  One good one will be the only one I am thinking they will need, not like out here with 1900 different tokens.
copper member
Nice project I will make sure I don't miss This second round, which you guys best of luck.

Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: