Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 7. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
This project looks pretty interesting. I'm thankful to see that someone is trying to create a better, safer, and more transparent economy for prisoners. You would be surprised at how horribly corrupt the current system is. I think it is a really good idea for a project and it looks very well put together.
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Will prisoners need access to smart devices in order to use CellBlocks? I'm interested in learning how it works on the prisoner side.

No they will use a kiosk based system like this one where they can login to their desktop account and there will be their wallet to use.

That kiosk looks legit. I think the idea for a kiosk was pretty smart and definitely more sturdy than just having a computer.

This is how
copper member
Activity: 183
This project does not really make sense imho. How can prisioner can use smartphone or laptop to login into their wallet?

Maybe you need to look into the project,  it's all layed out and makes sense to the rest of us who take the time to read it.
Activity: 12
This project does not really make sense imho. How can prisioner can use smartphone or laptop to login into their wallet?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
It looks like a lot of people have recently become interested in Cellblocks from the amount of traffic and all that I keep hearing of it. I think it is apparent that the level of effort the team is putting into getting this project adopted in prisons is actually paying off. I'm happy to see it and I can't wait for the future of Cellblocks. I think many people will be surprised at the success. Good work so far.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Thanks for that information! I'm getting signed up today.

Here you go.   https://medium.com/p/5e5f1c67da4a .  We will be starting it next weekend

Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)? I am excited to buy some CLBK tokens but sadly it's not going to be available until April Sad

Did you guys ever get a bounty thread going here? Looks like the article linked is gone.

I am still wondering about this. Idk if it ever got released, but if it did can someone link it?

This is what we have running now.

AirDrop:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31872658

Twitter:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30853737

Signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31797942
I've been looking at CellBlocks for a long time, and it's very creative, and I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 127
Thanks for that information! I'm getting signed up today.

Here you go.   https://medium.com/p/5e5f1c67da4a .  We will be starting it next weekend

Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)? I am excited to buy some CLBK tokens but sadly it's not going to be available until April Sad

Did you guys ever get a bounty thread going here? Looks like the article linked is gone.

I am still wondering about this. Idk if it ever got released, but if it did can someone link it?

This is what we have running now.

AirDrop:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31872658

Twitter:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30853737

Signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31797942
Activity: 185
Have you guys tried getting this project in front of any large news media? Seems like a really interesting idea. Forbes might be interested.

I am waiting till we get our first contract with a state.  Then it will be easy beans to get all the press we want at no cost.

Smart thinking. I think that's the best way to go. Much cheaper too.
Activity: 234
Is there any interest or confirmed trials with any prisons?

The first state we gave a presentation to is looking at installing it in two of their Facilities for the pilot program.  We are meeting with 2 more states in the next month.

That is already a huge milestone. For them to be considering it so heavily is promising. I can't wait until you guys set in stone the first pilot prisons and start working to get it functional. I think that is going to blow people's minds who are underestimating this project.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 112

The first state we gave a presentation to is looking at installing it in two of their Facilities for the pilot program.  We are meeting with 2 more states in the next month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am SO SORRY! I did laugh. Sorry, cannot help this situation we have here in this thread.

I stopped by to see how the airdrop is going. But now your comment made me distracted. What is the hilarious situation? I think I missed something but I can't find out and I'm super curious lol.  Grin

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
What has been the concentration for Cellblocks in Q1? What should we expect to see in Q2 from this project?
Activity: 162
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I am asking myself what kind of economy does exist in prisons other than illegal financial activity? Not that I can't think of anything, but I just haven't been in prison yet. What's your system going to provide in detail to those being in prison? At first glance I thought you want to help them to trade back and forth without the administration being able to take notice.

I really like the "I just haven't been in prison yet" comment.  Grin Honestly though, I think you have good questions and I'm curious to know the answers.

Haha man I only realized at second glance how funny my sentence actually is. As if it's certainly going to happen that I end up in prison, but just not yet Cheesy

Yea, when I seen that "yet" I was thinking based on your timeline on when your planning to go, you could be the official spokes person .  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes or that I am severely criminal and it is just a question of time now until I will be able to see a prison from the inside! Cheesy:D
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Will prisoners need access to smart devices in order to use CellBlocks? I'm interested in learning how it works on the prisoner side.

No they will use a kiosk based system like this one where they can login to their desktop account and there will be their wallet to use.

Okay, great. That seems much more practical. Thanks and good luck on your sale.
Activity: 378
After reading the information posted here on the sakyt, I realized that the problem of the safety of the money of prisoners exists. Prisoners are also people and they need help, they are already punished. I hope that this project will solve the problem with the safety of the money of prisoners.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Super idea. The problem exists for a long time and the project came up with how to solve it. I hope you will be able to carry out your plans. Successful ICO is ICO, which benefits.
Activity: 11
um, really?  for inmates?   I first seen this and laughed,   then, a few min later I went back and looked over everything and was like there goes another great idea this girl did not think of.  Ugh, why can't I come up with amazing ideas like this?   Maybe I should just stick to giving my nude cam shows online. Huh  REVOLUTIONARY idea guys.
copper member
Have you guys tried getting this project in front of any large news media? Seems like a really interesting idea. Forbes might be interested.

I am waiting till we get our first contract with a state.  Then it will be easy beans to get all the press we want at no cost.
copper member
I am asking myself what kind of economy does exist in prisons other than illegal financial activity? Not that I can't think of anything, but I just haven't been in prison yet. What's your system going to provide in detail to those being in prison? At first glance I thought you want to help them to trade back and forth without the administration being able to take notice.

I really like the "I just haven't been in prison yet" comment.  Grin Honestly though, I think you have good questions and I'm curious to know the answers.

Haha man I only realized at second glance how funny my sentence actually is. As if it's certainly going to happen that I end up in prison, but just not yet Cheesy

Yea, when I seen that "yet" I was thinking based on your timeline on when your planning to go, you could be the official spokes person .  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: