Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 8. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Have you guys tried getting this project in front of any large news media? Seems like a really interesting idea. Forbes might be interested.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Can I get more information on how the airdrop works? What are the requirements?

Sorry if this is a really basic question, I've never actually participated in one before.

Can someone help me get started? Is there a link?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
this project be adopted when most of the arrested prisoners don't have any computer or smartphone.hope it works

All they'd really need is a kiosk though. You don't want to give them too much freedom with the money or they could use it for nefarious purposes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I am asking myself what kind of economy does exist in prisons other than illegal financial activity? Not that I can't think of anything, but I just haven't been in prison yet. What's your system going to provide in detail to those being in prison? At first glance I thought you want to help them to trade back and forth without the administration being able to take notice.

I really like the "I just haven't been in prison yet" comment.  Grin Honestly though, I think you have good questions and I'm curious to know the answers.

Haha man I only realized at second glance how funny my sentence actually is. As if it's certainly going to happen that I end up in prison, but just not yet Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
One of the craziest projects that can still be the best in this field if it works out Wink
Activity: 38
an extraordinary idea of ​​the project, good luck to you
A wonderful project with a great idea and I hope a good implementation Wink
Activity: 224
I think the project should be for everyone. Smiley Smiley Smiley Good luck!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this project be adopted when most of the arrested prisoners don't have any computer or smartphone.hope it works
Activity: 1
A very promising project in the most unusual field has no competitors
copper member
Activity: 112
Thank you so much Vladdirescu87
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Innovative Cellblocks Cryptocurrency Poised to Transform Prison Economy

Cryptocurrency is revolutionizing the global economy. Nowhere is this more apparent — and necessary — than within the prison financial system. Because it has long been rec-ognized as an inefficient and ineffective method of funding inmates’ needs, CellBlocks is undertaking the challenge and transforming the industry.

The prison population just in the United States stood at more than two million people as of 2014 and growing. In an environment that’s already rife with violence, the present financial system not only allows such acts to flourish, it actually encourages them as a means of achieving a coveted status. CellBlocks addresses every weakness the current system perpetuates with solid solutions that are cost-effective, transparent, safe and accurate. For decades, prisoners have been using a barter system. This breeds theft and violence. Implementing CellBlocks eliminates any possibility of theft, helping to reduce the violence that it encourages.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/cellblocks-cryptocurrency-to-transform-prison-economy/

Activity: 4
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
A promising project is obtained if the project team does everything as described in the roadmap
A good new encrypted currency and good prospects, I hope this will stay and let all the current and future investors feel happy.

Activity: 2
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
A promising project is obtained if the project team does everything as described in the roadmap
Activity: 24
Activity: 11

Great project, I'm excited to get started.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: