Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 6. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

This is one and first of its kind on blockchain. 100% winner project.

Regards,
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius in ideas just like this. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. It's ideas like CellBlocks that will help change the way people (if just in prison) operate on a daily basis.

Very well put, thanks!
Activity: 60
Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius in ideas just like this. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. It's ideas like CellBlocks that will help change the way people (if just in prison) operate on a daily basis.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
In our world, we must remain human. Human relations require both ordinary people and prisoners. Therefore, I am very glad that there are similar projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
please just read the white paper first before you judge here. I'm aproud this project, it's use for humanity and the future
copper member
There is no better time and in no better way can you participate in bringing financial change to the prison system than by taking part in the upcoming Cellblocks token sale which is just 9 days out. The ICO is set to begin on 1st April ( 10:00 am UTC) with each token going for just $0.10.

Currently, the Token has received great interest from various prison facilities with an expected roll-out of the new platform set for the 3rd quarter of 2018.

Only people who are whitelisted are eligible to participate in token Pre-sale. However, those without a Cellblocks account can register one here. Registered users can check legibility by logging in into their CellBlocks account. At least 75% of the 300,000,000 tokens will be distributed to the community with 9% reserved for founders, and 7% for an inmate bounty. Affiliates and ConCoin will get 3% of the tokens each. The ICO is set to end on June 10, 2018, or upon reaching a $12,000,000 hard cap whichever comes first. All unsold and unallocated tokens after the 71-day ICO window will be destroyed.

The utility is set to rise in price with continued adoption from major prisons. The novel idea comes with a promise to take on a bloated and bureaucratic prison financial system. It is set to give prisoners a taste of financial freedom through a Cryptocurrency that guarantees access, independence and utmost transparency in how prisoners’ money and transactions are handled.

Transactions on the platform will have a burn rate of 0.5% for every transaction which will be calculated according to current exchange rates. The ‘burn’ process is decentrally regulated by smart contracts.

More value will be realized with a Monthly Loyalty program. The program is aimed at encouraging users to hold and buy more tokens as the rewards are solely dependent on the number of tokens a user is in possession of. Users will get rewarded in CLBK tokens on a random day every month.

Accepted forms of purchase will include other secure blockchain-based platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Wire transfers. The minimum transaction value is pegged at 750 CLBK with no maximum limit. Cellblocks is offering an additional 25% bonus in addition to the normal 18–33% in the first 4 hours of the ICO or until the first $2.5 million is raised. This means that early buyers get to enjoy bonuses of up to 58% of their total Cellbocks tokens (CLBK) purchase.

To claim your tokens, users are advised to provide an ERC20 compatible wallet address. This is to enable the transfer of the tokens to your wallet at the end of the ICO. Some of the suggested wallets include Mist, ImToken, Metamask, and MyEtherWallet.

For questions, email [email protected] or visit out telegram channel https://t.me/cellblocks

GO CELLBLOCKS!
copper member
What has been the concentration for Cellblocks in Q1? What should we expect to see in Q2 from this project?

I'm still wondering about the exact things that have been done this quarter and what to expect in Q2.

Q2 is the ICO, as well as a mass marketing effort to reach 1/2 of the 1,900 prisons.   It will take a few weeks at least to do all of this, but we are already working on a updated custom presentation packets to send.
copper member
Missouri, joining the list of states that allow inmates to use tablets.

Missouri prisoners getting free tablets
Soon, more than 33,000 Missouri prisoners will be getting free tablets

http://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/missouri-prisoners-getting-free-tablets/63-523556138

That is a huge step forward for prisoners. Not that Cellblocks relies on tablets because you guys plan to install kiosks. But, is there going to be Cellblocks support for tablets as well?

The tablets are through a third party, we are not going to worry about that now and just use our own Kiosk machines, but as we move forward, it would be a great partnership.
Activity: 224
Looks better than other airdrops. i hope you succes.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
A very interesting and promising project in the prison sector which is a completely new stage in the field of blockchain. Personally, I believe in this project and follow all the news. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
FAKE AIDDROP, BEWARE

these guys are just farming emails

DELETE THIS MESSAGE NOW, you are corrupted as much as your whole industry! SHAME ON YOU! AND SHAME ON ADMINS FOR DELETING THIS POST OF MINE.

Do you have any proof for this statement? Because it seems pretty unlikely.

He is upset about the Airdrop, I guess you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

Yeah, that's what I think. It seems like he is just repeating the same thing over and over while everyone else seems pretty happy with the airdrop. You guys are giving away free tokens. What is there to really complain about? lol. I actually thought it was a great deal, had a good experience with it, and didn't see anything he is claiming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
What has been the concentration for Cellblocks in Q1? What should we expect to see in Q2 from this project?

I'm still wondering about the exact things that have been done this quarter and what to expect in Q2.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Oh man, I can just imagine all the debate about this.  I'll just say I can think of all sorts of things.  I think it can be really positive and restorative.  I can also imagine stuff like this drawing in deeper criminality into the crypto space.  I guess you could argue that either is good and bad.  I'll just go with it.  What else could we do?  It could really spur a lot of good things despite potential downsides.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10

http://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/missouri-prisoners-getting-free-tablets/63-523556138

That is a huge step forward for prisoners. Not that Cellblocks relies on tablets because you guys plan to install kiosks. But, is there going to be Cellblocks support for tablets as well?
copper member

Activity: 69
This is a total scam, there the same guys the ICO concoin, these guys left the concoin and are now ico this cellblock.
Check the address on there website, it a UK PO BOX WITH 3670 Company's register there, check the linkedin the people that are claimed to be involved have nothing to do with this scam.
I do like there sence of humour, releasing the coin on April fools day......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfV6wJnzh0&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 378
After reading the information posted here on the sakyt, I realized that the problem of the safety of the money of prisoners exists. Prisoners are also people and they need help, they are already punished. I hope that this project will solve the problem with the safety of the money of prisoners.

prison, this is not very good, but also there is need for support) I believe that this project will help zakdyuchennym)
copper member
copper member
We have family members who work in the prison system and started talking over pizza and beer one night.  My cousin said, it would be cool if inmates could use crypto for their daily transactions and the light came one.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I am surprised I have not heard of Cellblocks until now. This is a revolutionary project. How did you guys come up with it?
Pages:
Jump to: