Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 2. (Read 23359 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
Why can't determine what date the end of the private sales project Buddy?
what are they waiting for?
can the team explain this?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Update.

I got information from telegram Buddy; https://t.me/buddycloud

Tokens Buddy will be issued post TGE (Token Generation Event) completion, in November.

Looks like end this month. (This is only my guess)
I hope this project doesn't disappoint
Disappointed for those who new monitor / join buddy.
I have monitored this project from the beginning. I will not be disappointed with private sale that have not been set an ended date, because I have been told by them that 'buddy' will only run with private sale and the end date cannot be determined now.

For update.

The last update is ; Buddy v2.1.40 (November 16, 2018)
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Update.

Tokens Buddy will be issued post TGE (Token Generation Event) completion, in November.

now it's in December, but there hasn't been a meaningful update, even the Private sale is still open and there is no exact date when it will end. I hope this project doesn't disappoint
Update.

actually I am interested with the project Buddy and would like to join this project and it investment is over and it's been successful just wait for his market list
hay, it seems that Buddy private sale is still open, even I don't know when a private sale will end, if you want to invest then there is still an opportunity to invest in this Buddy project.
Token sale are still ongoing.
Private Sale Now Open
https://token.buddy.works

For the end of Private Sale has still not yet been decided, and it will be decided. They will announce later if the closing date Private Sale has been determined.
Activity: 378
actually I am interested with the project Buddy and would like to join this project and it investment is over and it's been successful just wait for his market list
hay, it seems that Buddy private sale is still open, even I don't know when a private sale will end, if you want to invest then there is still an opportunity to invest in this Buddy project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
As I recall, this is the longest and longest-running fundraiser I've ever seen or participated in.
And I wouldn't be surprised if there were more changes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Buddy v2.1.36 Released

New features

Firebase integration
RabbitMQ broker service
LDAP for Buddy Enterprise

Improvements
If an error occurs during the launch of a microservice (e.g. database seeding will fail because of badly configured SQL scripts) the build action will finish as failed. Until now, the build was waiting 5 minutes until the service had launched and happily continued despite the errors
[Blockchain] The Ganache [ETH] service has been added to YAML/API

https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks/buddy-v2-1-36-released-a5870886a4c0
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
As far as I understand, the project Buddy will be interesting only for IT corporations and software developers. An ordinary user will find it hard to appreciate the full potential of this technology. And yet, I have not seen such an idea on the market, so they have no competitors yet, and this is a plus.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
I think this project is worth to be taken into account by investors, seeing a very interesting concept and have a partner of big companies will add to the attractiveness of the project Buddy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We're excited to announce that Buddy has been featured on the official EOS.io profile as a part of #BuiltOnEOSIO series.
EOSIO is one of the biggest providers of infrastructure for blockchain development (over 191k Twitter followers). Buddy is the first DevOps tool that lets you automate the delivery of EOSIO smart contracts and fully focus on delivering quality code.

Glad to hear the great news, wish Buddy has more value in other projects.
I'm curious when then sale ends ? As far as I remember this has been going on for a very long time and I would even say a very long time.
On the resource icobench indicated that the end in 20 days, i.e. 2018-10-29
In telegram, @lakshila posted a FAQ;
Q; When bounty ends?
A; bounty will run until end of the private sale.

I was told that the bounty ended November 30, 2018.
Quote from:  @lakshila
Bounty will ends on 30 November.

And it has been extended from 30 September to 30 November.

If the bounty end November 30, it means that private sale also end November 30. Because the bounty runs until the end of private sale.
Activity: 350
Why isn't crowdsale not starting to meet the hardcap, it will surely speed up the entire process and create some hype
Why so much dependency on institutional investors, when you can simple make it first come and first get
Im just saying we obviously talk outside the group as well, the enthusiasts and investors , big or small, and everyone is wondering why that 45% hardcap is not moving
And no dates are being given, it's very vague with everything being communicated as 1-2 months timeframe
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I'm curious when then sale ends ? As far as I remember this has been going on for a very long time and I would even say a very long time.

I believe it's been extended, there's no specific end date for the private sale yet as far as I'm aware.
Activity: 1050
BIB Exchange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Buddy (BUD) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 476
We're excited to announce that Buddy has been featured on the official EOS.io profile as a part of #BuiltOnEOSIO series.
EOSIO is one of the biggest providers of infrastructure for blockchain development (over 191k Twitter followers). Buddy is the first DevOps tool that lets you automate the delivery of EOSIO smart contracts and fully focus on delivering quality code.

this is good news, hopefully in the future this project will be even better and successfully develop and provide many benefits in the future.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 504
Buddy @ Singapore 2018 https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks/buddy-singapore-2018-15001fab2eb8
Two weeks ago we had a great pleasure to attend Demo Asia in Singapore where Buddy’s CEO Simon Szczepankowski presented the idea of the Decentralized Cloud. Here’s a short video from the venue [you might want to put your headphones on]:
Pages:
Jump to: