Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 5. (Read 23359 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
On August 15 we have been invited to the Blockchain Project in Beijing, China. Here's a video recap of the presentation that our COO Anant Singh made on Buddy’s role in the decentralization process:

https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks/buddy-in-beijing-55cf3113505d

Buddy's development was quite good, the event carried out provided many benefits by the visitors, they were very enthusiastic and interested in Buddy's progress.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good night,  I really like the idea behind your plan and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
Activity: 51
we need to do the one time initial setup or to automate it. Buddy provides a lot of tools so that the developers does not need to do everything from scratch
Activity: 102
Buddy is an automation platform, which eases most of the build and deployment activities, leaving developers to focus on writing quality code
Activity: 105
we need to do the one time initial setup or to automate it. Buddy provides a lot of tools so that the developers does not need to do everything from scratch
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I like that this project has test version of their product. It means that team has been working. It can have a good influence to the result of sales.
copper member
Activity: 43
Hello. Can anyone tell me when the product will be operating?
The product is already operating: https://buddy.works. As for the features announced, please check the roadmap in our whitepaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Buddy - Existing products with satisfied customers. very good because buddy wants the best for all the members and gives the best waiter for the members so everyone who is not involved with their buddy project will regret
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

for sure you need to check the roadmap and whitepaper for more detail info .
I think they will run the roadmap significantly in 2019
Activity: 126
copper member
On August 15 we have been invited to the Blockchain Project in Beijing, China. Here's a video recap of the presentation that our COO Anant Singh made on Buddy’s role in the decentralization process:

https://medium.com/@BuddyWorks/buddy-in-beijing-55cf3113505d

Activity: 10
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The community of this project is very large and they are constantly posting new updates on this project. I am very pleased with the way Buddy works because this is definitely a good project and certainly investors will see this as the best opportunity for them to invest in this project because the potential of BUDDY is very great

Yeah, Buddy is a mature project, I think Buddy has a good opportunity to get the best place in the future. Buddy has a very strong team and I'm sure this project will get a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Buddy have already managed to enlist the support of world-famous companies. The launched module for enterprises also speaks in his favor. If we add to this the experience of a close-knit team, we get a promising project, which investors will certainly be interested in
The community of this project is very large and they are constantly posting new updates on this project. I am very pleased with the way Buddy works because this is definitely a good project and certainly investors will see this as the best opportunity for them to invest in this project because the potential of BUDDY is very great
Activity: 92
 Hello, looks like a great project. I see that your ICO token sale starts soon.  Are you interested in any promotion? Let me know and I can send you some more information, media pack/prices etc. Kind regards, Adam (21Cryptos Magazine)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello buddy,
Im waiting kyc procedure 2 be confirmed. Its now pending.
Id like to join the presale running up to 30. Do u think i can hop on board in time? And whats the minimum 4 contributing the presale?
copper member
the product released by Buddy can already be used, is that what is meant by the phrase "Ready?"

Yes, this is what we meant. Buddy launched in 2015 and is now a fully operational product for development automation.
Activity: 196
It was a very special show, so I wanted to watch it. So when do you start the program?
Activity: 224
Buddy will help third party developers make a profit by charging for their solutions submitted to the DevOps Marketplace, at the same time allowing them to publish plugins for free. buddy Will search talented people can build world-altering apps & services. The goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
surely there will be many who support this project to be successful, all teams will always work together for this project so that it will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join hopefully hopefully the ico will run smoothly up to ico and achieve the targeted results.
Activity: 70
Buddy will help third party developers make a profit by charging for their solutions submitted to the DevOps Marketplace, at the same time allowing them to publish plugins for free. buddy Will search talented people can build world-altering apps & services. The goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
Pages:
Jump to: