Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 4. (Read 23359 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
is this your second group and second airdrop and second ICO? I signed up on your dashboard in May but it doesn't recognize me anymore.
No. There is no 2nd.
Maybe you haven't been active for a long time, or you have an identity change. Try checking again.
I also registered in May, but there were no problems.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think this project is great. But I'm afraid that market situation will have bad influence to the result of token sale. Is there any information about results of private sale?
Buddy is in the Private Sale, whose name is Private Sale cannot be published.

If you believe that Buddy is a good project, You don't need to worry about the market situation that is currently weakening. Investors know which project is good.

Well, I would want to think like this. I understand that good project could raise big amount in any market situation. But anyway there is some doubts in my mind.

For the time being the best the project will experience chaos with their coin prices because this month Bitcoin is experiencing very unstable prices and a very bad price decline.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think this project is great. But I'm afraid that market situation will have bad influence to the result of token sale. Is there any information about results of private sale?

If you believe that Buddy is a good project, You don't need to worry about the market situation that is currently weakening. Investors know which project is good.

Well, I would want to think like this. I understand that good project could raise big amount in any market situation. But anyway there is some doubts in my mind.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
is this your second group and second airdrop and second ICO? I signed up on your dashboard in May but it doesn't recognize me anymore.
Activity: 53
I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
There are 2 telegrams, Buddy and Buddy #2. Try joining one of them.
Buddy #2 telegram seems to have 97026 members.
But you can try Buddy's telegram, because I see that there are still some who join, around 4443 members.

Buddy; https://t.me/buddytoken2
Buddy #2; https://t.me/buddytoken

The Buddy community is quite a lot, a large community and this can have a positive impact on the Buddy project, with this community it is hoped that there will be many ideas that emerge and make Buddy a big project and later it can be realized well and can be a long-term investment.
Activity: 14
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 249
I am very interested in the "BUDDY" project
because I see the partners who are quite well-known who are owned by the buddy project, and selling the ico will soon be over, hopefully this can reach as expected.
we see the development for the future, I am also sure that the ICO will be able to be achieved for the results because all those involved always work together with enthusiasm and compactness. With the cohesiveness given by the team will definitely give good results too.
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I am very interested in the "BUDDY" project
because I see the partners who are quite well-known who are owned by the buddy project, and selling the ico will soon be over, hopefully this can reach as expected.
Activity: 82
Yes, but in order to participate in special airdrop I have to buy 500 buds right? And you accept only ETH correct? As ETH price is varying day by day , how much ETH do I need to send to buy 500 buds?
Hi  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Activity: 148
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and the price of your coine goes up too much Thanks.
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
There are 2 telegrams, Buddy and Buddy #2. Try joining one of them.
Buddy #2 telegram seems to have 97026 members.
But you can try Buddy's telegram, because I see that there are still some who join, around 4443 members.

Buddy; https://t.me/buddytoken2
Buddy #2; https://t.me/buddytoken
Activity: 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
The community of this project is very large and they are constantly posting new updates on this project. I am very pleased with the way Buddy works because this is definitely a good project and certainly investors will see this as the best opportunity for them to invest in this project because the potential of BUDDY is very great

Yeah, Buddy is a mature project, I think Buddy has a good opportunity to get the best place in the future. Buddy has a very strong team and I'm sure this project will get a lot of support from investors.
Buddy is indeed a good project with products that have worked, this is the reason why I joined this project. I hope dev lists the time to sell their tokens, so that people who want to invest in a project Buddy can easily find out when the presale and ICO start and end
Activity: 42
Very nice project.
The team looks good. I would like to participate in the bonus campaign. I think it will be announced tomorrow. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: