Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer - page 2. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
excellent work and nice idea everyone ought to be interested in this, there is potential and success ahead of you for sure.. keep it up
Activity: 90
in my opinion, the Crypto-currency severely limits the range of clients of this project. In the fall, this platform will be used only by a young pollination.
It seems to me that such clients may well be sufficient for this project to promote and implement all plans
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology and the key idea of this project are great for each other, we can say they have a synergy. This project has every chance of success unlike the numerous garbage on the forum. This is really the case when the possibilities of crypto currencies can help greatly reduce the prices for tourism in the world and eliminate unnecessary intermediaries.
Activity: 154
hope this unique and innovative idea will come true. coz this is necessary to begin such a new era. however, good work and nice project.
Activity: 249
in my opinion, the Crypto-currency severely limits the range of clients of this project. In the fall, this platform will be used only by a young pollination.
As for me very little attention has been paid to advertising, unfortunately, almost nobody knows about you at all.
really, no links to the media or social network. You should fix this)
Opposite, it is at such an early stage that all attention should go to development, not advertising.

Correct! Now we think about developing! Many ICO project spent a lot of money and time for advertising and then they do not finish their project.
But still in the future, you will need a very strong advertising company
Activity: 27
I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.

Thank you for your support
Activity: 294
Was at your presentation in Moscow, the speakers were very interested in the hall and me including. There are certainly some unresolved problems in the project, but I think you will succeed.
Activity: 263
Provided that each hotel installs its own node there will be a network of 1 million nodes!
It's far more than Bitcoin ...
Activity: 71
I personally appreciate this project. good team, clear roadmap. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year. If you are a quick investment investor can not ignore this good project.
Activity: 27
As for me very little attention has been paid to advertising, unfortunately, almost nobody knows about you at all.
Opposite, it is at such an early stage that all attention should go to development, not advertising.

Correct! Now we think about developing! Many ICO project spent a lot of money and time for advertising and then they do not finish their project.
Activity: 364
The platform is likely to edge with the existing online travel agencies and booking platforms because when using the user platform does not charge a fee to third parties. Will the project need special measures to expand partnerships with hotels around the world?
P3
Activity: 294
Activity: 263
The site you have is beautiful, but it works very unstably, now I can not login
Activity: 189
Activity: 230
The key idea is excellent, and with the support of hotels and financing it can really be implemented, qualitatively and quickly. The main thing is not a coin, but the platform itself I believe.
Activity: 180
Great idea, tell me please in your project other than hotels, is it also planned to rent apartments or private cottage houses, or something else like that?
Activity: 199
Wow, if there is a good choice of hotels, it really can shoot, and help people to explore the world
Pages:
Jump to: