Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer - page 7. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It looks very, very cool, and at the same time it's hard to believe it).
For many people, including hotel owners, it will be too difficult.
For such a business model is definitely worth the future, good luck with your implementation.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
At this stage, can we say the approximate time of launching the project. If yes, when?

We think people will be able to book rooms in a few hotels from September 2018! Alpha-version launch in January 2019. Follow us in social media (https://www.facebook.com/nomad.space.project/ https://twitter.com/NOMAD_NSP ) and Telegram https://t.me/nomadspace and you'll be the first to know about the launch of the project
Activity: 294
Some of the NOMAD.space functions are already available through MVP on the basis of the Ethereum block chain. Two versions of MVP are developed on a block chain of plasma and a side chain to support the required transaction speed and facilitate deployment and scaling.
NOMAD.space is one of the first major projects to be tested on the EOSIO network and one of the most technically comprehensive of its kind.
Activity: 230
The idea is excellent, it is always pleasant when the transactions occur without intermediaries.
Great idea. If the technical implementation does not disappoint, I think you will find a huge amount of investment!!!

I hope so!
Activity: 256
I unfortunately think that most people will be apprehensive about such a project, and those who have not heard what crypto currency is, especially.
Activity: 266
At this stage, can we say the approximate time of launching the project. If yes, when?
Activity: 252
Great idea. If the technical implementation does not disappoint, I think you will find a huge amount of investment!!!
An excellent project, judging by the demo on the developer's website, for a two-week holiday, in Dubai for 2 people, at a cost of $ 3100, I will receive a $ 715 cashback
It's just perfect, I wish you a successful launch.

Getting so big cashback is awesome. I am waiting a launch of platform because I travel a lot.

OMG It's almost 25% !!! It's crazy Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everyone will travel more often with our platform. Investing in our platform is investing in your future
It will be interesting to see how the Russian development team is going to destroy OTA. The main thing is that the etherium could give the functionality that developers need.

Actually you are not right. Etherium can not give us the capacity to provide all service. We need over 76 mln traction every day. That is why we are going to use EOS blockchain for our project. Let’s discuss what blockchain is the best for our project.
Then what platforms do you have yet in mind, except the etherium.
76mln is a very large figure, is there a platform at the moment that is capable of meeting these requirements.

We think EOS platform is suitable for our project.
Activity: 202
It will be interesting to see how the Russian development team is going to destroy OTA. The main thing is that the etherium could give the functionality that developers need.

Actually you are not right. Etherium can not give us the capacity to provide all service. We need over 76 mln traction every day. That is why we are going to use EOS blockchain for our project. Let’s discuss what blockchain is the best for our project.
Then what platforms do you have yet in mind, except the etherium.
76mln is a very large figure, is there a platform at the moment that is capable of meeting these requirements.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
An excellent project, judging by the demo on the developer's website, for a two-week holiday, in Dubai for 2 people, at a cost of $ 3100, I will receive a $ 715 cashback

Getting so big cashback is awesome. I am waiting a launch of platform because I travel a lot.

OMG It's almost 25% !!! It's crazy Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 6

Was at your presentation in Moscow, the speakers were very interested in the hall and me including. There are certainly some unresolved problems in the project, but I think you will succeed.

Thank you! Do you have any questions about the project. I can provide more information for you
Is it planned to develop a mobile application in the future?

Of course we will develop mobile app. Mobile app is main channel for us
Activity: 263
Is it planned to develop a mobile application in the future?
Activity: 254
Was at your presentation in Moscow, the speakers were very interested in the hall and me including. There are certainly some unresolved problems in the project, but I think you will succeed.
Activity: 209
Activity: 249
An interesting project. I learned about you through Facebook. Developers are very active PR company in social networks.
I will follow your project, good luck !!!
Pages:
Jump to: