Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer - page 5. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The goal in 20% of the market is too unrealistic. Players of this market will do everything to prevent this
Activity: 266
I do not know, the idea is certainly good, but at the moment, the crypto currency simply can not give you what you need.
Activity: 207
Waiting for your launch
I will hope that this is not a garbage fake project.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Tourism for me is a lifestyle, your project will help the same people like me, looking forward to your launch.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Very promising project. It is excellent that the crypto currency provides opportunities for such projects.
Activity: 252
And how long does it take to enroll the cashback? I understand this happens within a few days after the end of the trip.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell me how much do you think it takes to reach your final goal in 20% of the market? If everything goes as it should.
P3
unfortunately, I did not see a link to your site. Tell me, what's the matter with the project? At what stage are you? Is there any news from the team?
At the bottom there is a link to the site, it's hard not to notice)
Activity: 106
unfortunately, I did not see a link to your site. Tell me, what's the matter with the project? At what stage are you? Is there any news from the team?
P3
For many projects, the main feature is cashback, but I see such amounts for the first time, just awesome. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 263
The team has every chance of success, the idea is excellent. But the work is colossal, I hope you will cope with it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea is not new, I've already seen a similar project but I do not remember the name, it was not implemented. I hope you have enough resources and forces to run.
Activity: 263
Now a lot of projects are focused on eliminating intermediaries. This is excellent I think.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
The goal of the project is excellent, but strong market players can prevent realization Roll Eyes

Many hotel chains would like to work with us. We will announce our partners soon. Hotels do not  want to work with Booking and OTA
Name a few for example for the sake of interest.
Are there already large figures on your list?
Activity: 27
The goal of the project is excellent, but strong market players can prevent realization Roll Eyes

Many hotel chains would like to work with us. We will announce our partners soon. Hotels do not  want to work with Booking and OTA
Activity: 143
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I've tried the demo version of the search site.
The look is so simple, and i think arrange it a little bit so it look neat.
The current UI doesn't seems so interesting to look at.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Why do you think you can kill booking.com?  Cool
I believe this is the main idea, and the goal)
Yeah that was the main idea. Because of that, it is necessary to explain why he is convinced by his thinking. We all know that booking.com is a pretty well-known site, let's see how the dev will beat it.
Activity: 27
Booking.com won't be killed easily. You will need a massive team of developers and a lot of funding to make that happen.

Absolutely it is not easy but we have strong strategy. Read our WP and you will understand that it is real to kill Booking.com
Activity: 294
Despite all the complexity of the technical implementation, I believe in your team.
I hope you will succeed. Can I follow your project from VKontakte?
Pages:
Jump to: