Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer - page 3. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I watched the demo,cashback is really crazy, I hope after the implementation, he will remain so.
Activity: 90
The project shows a good start. I just love traveling, and your development will help greatly reduce the waste of money. I hope you succeed. The main thing is not the coin, but the technical implementation and stability of the project.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
NOMAD.space is one of the first major projects to be tested on the EOSIO network and one of the most technically comprehensive of its kind.
Activity: 202
People will definitely benefit greatly from this project. But will it be allowed by strong market players?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How can you claim to be the killer while you are still in your infancy stage? It's one think having an idea it's another to use that idea to good effect and actually progressing towards grabbing the market share of a competitor
Well, officially the project is called not so)) This is his ultimate goal
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How can you claim to be the killer while you are still in your infancy stage? It's one think having an idea it's another to use that idea to good effect and actually progressing towards grabbing the market share of a competitor
Activity: 263
I hope the choice of hotels will be great, I think this is your key concern.
Activity: 217
Adapt to the bounty program for social networks. With your help, a lot more people can learn about the project
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
Activity: 28
The project looks promising, and I hope to join the bounty program
Those advisors are awesome and they will definitely contribute in success. Also will assist in advising after ICO I think which is very nice!
Great idea, But I have a question - How token will useful for investors and lenders? 
Congratulations to all members of the team... Project will surely a huge success!
Very interesting project. Could you explain more about Token, how I will get it? 
love the idea good luck hope to use it one day
Im happy to be part of this project. Its great that there are so many small investors in the project.
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas. 
Hello! do you have like an open-source code and stuff? Github maybe?
Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.
Finally I was able to register at bounty company for the social networks yesterday. The project offers generous bonuses so join it now. I would be pleased if thanks to me, much more people will know about this kindness project.
Pages:
Jump to: