Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] NOMAD.space – the booking.com killer - page 6. (Read 830 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Judging by the speed with which blochkchain improves, the implementation of the project will not take long.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Booking.com won't be killed easily. You will need a massive team of developers and a lot of funding to make that happen.
Activity: 202
Tell me, what is the main problem that prevents the quick launch.
Obviously, a search suitable for functionality, platform.
Activity: 199
Tell me, what is the main problem that prevents the quick launch.
Activity: 254
Have you already conducted a test booking, if not then when are you planning?
Activity: 266
Why do you think you can kill booking.com?  Cool
I believe this is the main idea, and the goal)
Activity: 256
How long does it take to get through the end of the trip and before cashback?
Activity: 230
Is this the first major project of your team?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Why do you think you can kill booking.com?  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
At the moment, if you have any competitors?
Activity: 263
Very nice design of the site, everything is accessible and understandable. Waiting for the moment when my smartphone will have your application, fully implemented and ready for use.
Activity: 217
This project definitely deserves attention. It will be interesting to see what will come of it.
Wow, just yesterday I came across your video on YouTube, it looks like a revolution, though the truth is very hard to implement)
PS: The views should be raised to you)) Video is beautifully and clearly done.
Activity: 116
Unfortunately travel to less developed states is likely to be unavailable with this platform.
Activity: 207
It's amazing, I travel very often, and it seems that with your project in the future, I will travel all over the world. Giving you development, I will be closely watching you
Activity: 196
Demo on the site shows crazy cashback figures))
The project certainly has many unresolved problems, but this is definitely a look into the future.
Activity: 27
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/nomadspace   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you!
Activity: 27
As a Russian person, traveling costs me a lot of money.
I hope for the success of your project, it can give a chance for many people to travel much more often.
I hope you will achieve partnership with PMS.

We already have achieved partnership with PMS eZee. eZee is the second world’s largest developer of software for the hoteliers (PMS, Channel Manager, etc.) according to Capptera.com (https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Aj0iwc). There are over 10 000 clients (including more than 6 000 hotels) using eZee  products
As a Russian person, traveling costs me a lot of money.
I hope for the success of your project, it can give a chance for many people to travel much more often.
I hope you will achieve partnership with PMS.
Activity: 116
In case of your haste, I do not envy OTA companies
Pages:
Jump to: