Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 10. (Read 22995 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
great project with an interesting concept. provides many benefits with the goal of building a better society using blockchain technology. I hope the team really does this, because many projects with such concepts end up not completing their mission.

The team is very committed to the cause, we believe we can have a real impact for social good and at the same time show the world that blockchain/crypto is not only about speculation and money laundering.
copper member
Activity: 56
great project with an interesting concept. provides many benefits with the goal of building a better society using blockchain technology. I hope the team really does this, because many projects with such concepts end up not completing their mission.
It is true that the concept of this project is very interesting, I also see a lot of fair allocation of bounty and I am sure that there will be many participants who join and support this project later.

Yes, we have a great support from translators and social media ehnthusiastics. Please keep it coming.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is true that the concept of this project is very interesting, I also see a lot of fair allocation of bounty and I am sure that there will be many participants who join and support this project later.
copper member

Thanks! With the community support and we can make it happen.
Activity: 70
copper member
Hello everyone, we just posted a new video introduction. Would be good to hear your feedback:

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
an interesting project concept, aimed at building a better society with blockchain technology. multi-functional platforms that will be of great interest to the community. success for your pre-sale, hopefully get a lot of support from investors.
copper member
A very interesting idea developed by the project and having this objective, and having a useful idea would be better and deserves to be realized, with Philanthor will be able to contribute to life in the future. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world

Thanks, looking forward to your support.
Activity: 250
Philanthor-based blockchain that will fix real life problems. Moreover, Philanthor's funds, grants and resources flow gracefully among the causes that reflect the collective will of our members, without geographical, social or cultural bias.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
A very interesting idea developed by the project and having this objective, and having a useful idea would be better and deserves to be realized, with Philanthor will be able to contribute to life in the future. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world
copper member
An invite to our Telegram channel, which is very lively these days: https://t.me/Philanthor
Activity: 42
A good finding has been obtained by this project, and the project has a noble purpose, its useful flames will be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor. will later earn a contribution to life. Philanthor is ready to thrive with the geniuses of the blockchain world. Hope the future of this project will be many investors who glance and join for the success of this project.

Thank you on behalf of the team.
I think using blockchain technology is perfect for the project being built. Transparency and security are important points so donations can be received quickly, trasnparently and on target. Blockchain technology meets these conditions. In addition, the integration of A.I in this platform will even provide more convenience later on so that the process in the ecosystem will be faster. Very nice concept in my opinion.

I agree that Blockchain is perfect, we need more transparency and access to crowd funding and rapid deployment of resources in case of emergency as well that blockchain and crypto currencies can solve and improve for charity and mostly philanthropy.
The concept of the project is really good, and it also supported by those good team. And also there is a good chance that the project will be doing great.

Thanks, we have teamed up with a group of real experts in the fields of energy, education, health, agriculture and more ti join us as we progress. I am Very proud of our team.
copper member
JOIN US TO CHANGE THE WORLD Philanthor's Foundation, powered by blockchain makes it possible for everyone to become a philanthropist and make a real social impact.

Well said!
JOIN US TO CHANGE THE WORLD Philanthor's Foundation, powered by blockchain makes it possible for everyone to become a philanthropist and make a real social impact.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
For anyone looking for Chinese thread, please see here,

中文版PHILANTHOR 公告
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/presaleico-philanthor-4620150

copper member
I think using blockchain technology is perfect for the project being built. Transparency and security are important points so donations can be received quickly, trasnparently and on target. Blockchain technology meets these conditions. In addition, the integration of A.I in this platform will even provide more convenience later on so that the process in the ecosystem will be faster. Very nice concept in my opinion.

Thanks Thaliaand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: