Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 6. (Read 22995 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think it is a very nice project!
Very nice results, sensible project.  Good luck guys.
copper member
Activity: 56
Good evening all!
I'm check in concept on your plan, It is really nice. Believable results, interesting activity, really good website!

Token pre-sale with 50% bonus is already on! show your support by joining and donating at https://www.philanthor.com
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
hello dev.
heard from the telegram group that this project has obtained a lot of funds from presale, which is my question, whether when the presale is fast and soldout then the ico sale will be the same as the previous schedule or advance faster. thank you

Since the current bonus/discount is 50%, I would suggest to join now before we finish the current pre-sale. The schedule of the actual crowd sale is still planned to start in September with no change.

Thanks!

Since you have mentioned the Telegram channel, here is the invite link for anyone who like to join the chat: https://t.me/Philanthor

Thank you for the information. of course I will participate in this project. but maybe I will join in icosale because now I just raise funds for it. hopefully for ico sale will be as soon as presale that immediately sold everything Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will you create groups with the same belief using the token or Philanthor protocol? Is it necessary for the data to be verified to participate in the pre-sale?
Activity: 5
I hope good luck for the idea! Brilliant logo, advisable plan, interesting logo!

Thank you for the support. Glad you liked the logo, do you know what it represents?

I like the logo too, and also the idea and it make sense to me unlike a lot of other ICO.
Does the logo represent something? I just thought it was a bunch of connected blocks (like a block-chain?)
Activity: 19
Greetings guys. The project will be successful!
Thoughtful idea, faultless job.

Thank you for your kind words, please consider joining as a member and buying the token to help us take this idea (and the work we have already done) and make it reality. We (that includes you!) can make real positive change.
copper member
I hope good luck for the idea! Brilliant logo, advisable plan, interesting logo!

Thank you for the support. Glad you liked the logo, do you know what it represents?
copper member
interesting project in the information submitted on this thread, I also see the allocation of funds on each item developed quite a lot, the total supply of coins is not excessive, what is the price of each coin? where is this coin exchange when listing?

For causes like this the only thing that counts is that you ultimately change something in the world for the better.

Thanks Bober. That how we expect to create value for the members and token holders. By making a small change at a time, even if small, even if we can't change the world, we still can make a difference for a lot of people and topics.

Changing a small piece of the world means changing the world as it is not anymore what is had been before the change. The issue for me is that token holders shouldn't be top priority in charity. It is firstly about the causes you want to support.

Token holders which we like to call Members, bring new perspectives. For example just for illustration, if enough members live in an area affected by Dengue fever, which takes thousands of casualties per year in Asia, a virus than most westerners never heard about, then enough "token holders" from those areas, can create a movement in Philanthor's swarm to support research for a cure.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
interesting project in the information submitted on this thread, I also see the allocation of funds on each item developed quite a lot, the total supply of coins is not excessive, what is the price of each coin? where is this coin exchange when listing?

For causes like this the only thing that counts is that you ultimately change something in the world for the better.

Thanks Bober. That how we expect to create value for the members and token holders. By making a small change at a time, even if small, even if we can't change the world, we still can make a difference for a lot of people and topics.

Changing a small piece of the world means changing the world as it is not anymore what is had been before the change. The issue for me is that token holders shouldn't be top priority in charity. It is firstly about the causes you want to support.
copper member
Greetings guys. The project will be successful!
Thoughtful idea, faultless job.

Thanks Deshigaru!
copper member
an Interesting project idea, this project has a noble purpose, and also has a useful idea that would be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor later able to contribute to life. Philanthor is ready to grow with people who are genius in the world of blockchain. Hope this project get support from investor.dan success.

Thanks, I hope you consider to join us as a member too.
Wish many investor support your project when Token Sales will begin.

Token pre-sale with 50% bonus is already on! show your support by joining and donating at https://www.philanthor.com
The project looks promising. I wish you good luck team!

I agree that the project indeed looks promising especially backed by a team of experienced and have good skills certainly will bring the project to success.

Thank you @squrpan for the vote of confidence, we are putting all our efforts behind this project.
I hope this business go up well and ideally!
Sensible design, absorbing approach, very great approach.

Thanks @Mulricousvi! we sure hope Philanthor succeeds and shows the world that the power of blockchain can be used not just for a quick profit, but also for doing social good in an unparalleled transparent, efficient and democratic way
Activity: 238

I agree that the project indeed looks promising especially backed by a team of experienced and have good skills certainly will bring the project to success.
Activity: 154
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
an Interesting project idea, this project has a noble purpose, and also has a useful idea that would be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor later able to contribute to life. Philanthor is ready to grow with people who are genius in the world of blockchain. Hope this project get support from investor.dan success.
with a great team all going to do the best for this project will all work with enthusiasm so that will raise many investors to join, success will be achieved this project.
There is no doubt about it. I believe that all the people working in this project will definitely work hard with good so that the project can evolve rapidly and successfully.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with a great team all going to do the best for this project will all work with enthusiasm so that will raise many investors to join, success will be achieved this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: