Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 11. (Read 23011 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In which country (s) do you plan to run your charity?  What is the role of the PTH token in the platform ecosystem? If I understand you are counting on those investors who do not plan to profit from this investment, and give their funds for what would YOU make the world a better place?

With respect, you may have misunderstood the project, its quiet the opposite actually :

a. Philanthropy isn't charity. Philanthor has dedicated only 10% of its work to charity, the rest will go into long term research into social good.

b. Like any other utility token, there is no direct correlation between the token price and the financial performance of a company. You are not buying shares and the value of the token is derived by the supply and demand and the utility value of the token. In our case, the better philanthropy work we do, and the more usage of the token inside the ecosystem (and outside in exchanges), the increase value of the token is expected.

c. We do not make the decisions alone. In fact, our platform takes directions from our members, who vote, decide and introduce new philanthropy projects and causes. It's run by everyone as a DAO collective, and not by a small group of people like in traditional companies and foundations.

Our foundation is being registered in France possibly in the USA as well, this is at first. And in the future we may operate in additional countries gradually to offer tax deductions to our members. Our philanthropy work will be global.

This points are discussed in more details in the Whitepaper as well as the token utility and usage.
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
In which country (s) do you plan to run your charity?  What is the role of the PTH token in the platform ecosystem? If I understand you are counting on those investors who do not plan to profit from this investment, and give their funds for what would YOU make the world a better place?
copper member
I have a question.  What benefit will investors get from investing in PHILANTHOR?  Does it make sense to keep token? HODL? Thanks for any answer.

a. The benefit of doing social good. But using crypto currency like fiat for philanthropy in the traditional world.
b. We believe the our philanthropy work will reflect in the token value.
c. The token economics - by using the token as the main driver of funding causes like grants, scholarships, aid, and pre-allocation of tokens into funds, will create a significant circulation of tokens that drives supply and demand and increase in value.

copper member
What about presale? how many collected now? Where we can see thus information? I hope PHILANTHOR will be collected sofcap anyway.

We will update as we get closer to the pre-sale targets. During the public sale there will be a counter on the website.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
What about presale? how many collected now? Where we can see thus information? I hope PHILANTHOR will be collected sofcap anyway.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I have a question.  What benefit will investors get from investing in PHILANTHOR?  Does it make sense to keep token? HODL? Thanks for any answer.
copper member

The Pre-Sale is now open at a 50% discount

Philanthor on Social Media:
Twitter - Medium - Linkedin - Facebook  - Reddit -
 Instagram  -  Telegram

Pre-Sale is now open at a 50% discount

Please ask us anything on Telegram, social media or here in the thread...
copper member
Hey team. It is really good business! Noticing website, seamless logo.

Thanks Rosa, do you happen to know the meaning of the logo Smiley ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hey team. It is really good business! Noticing website, seamless logo.
Activity: 24
Activity: 17
Activity: 21
copper member
The concept of the project is really good, and it also supported by those good team. And also there is a good chance that the project will be doing great.

Thanks, this are encouraging words.
Activity: 41
Activity: 19
a very promising project, aimed at building a better society. the allocation of tokens on offer is also interesting to follow. hopefully with strong promotional support and innovation from the team can attract many investors to make this project a success.

Thank you for your kind words, we are excited to be embarking on this journey, I am sure the team will show lots of innovation. We *will* succeed in revolutionizing philanthropy and we *will* make it something everyone can actively take part in.
Activity: 420
The concept of the project is really good, and it also supported by those good team. And also there is a good chance that the project will be doing great.
let's just look ahead to how I also believe this project will be able to compete if the team that is in this project always work together well and compact for this project. hope the best for this project.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: