Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 8. (Read 22994 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is there still a place to join and get the 50% discount?  Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 56
Por favor, mi pregunta es de qué se trata philanthor?Muy buen proyecto, basado en la ayuda alos demas de manera desinteresada

Hola, ¿cómo estás? ¿Cómo podemos ayudar?
Activity: 42
Por favor, mi pregunta es de qué se trata philanthor?Muy buen proyecto, basado en la ayuda alos demas de manera desinteresada

Hola, puedes consultar nuestro sitio web para obtener más información, especialmente el whitepaper. Y no dude en hacer cualquier pregunta específica.

Gracias.
Activity: 52
Philanthor makes an opportunity to people who care about environment to change something for the better. I like it.

The environmental topics are the most important to me. As one of the founders of Philanthor I'll make sure they get a significant attentions in our line of work.

https://www.philanthor.com
hello dev.
heard from the telegram group that this project has obtained a lot of funds from presale, which is my question, whether when the presale is fast and soldout then the ico sale will be the same as the previous schedule or advance faster. thank you

Hi, if you are considering to join as an investor I suggest that you join now and benefit from the 50% bonus of the pre-sale. Please let me know if you need any help with the process.

Ori
copper member
Philanthor makes an opportunity to people who care about environment to change something for the better. I like it.

We care a lot about environmental topics, including clean energy and tech, water sources, food safety, animal rights and more... !

https://www.philanthor.com/
copper member
hello dev.
heard from the telegram group that this project has obtained a lot of funds from presale, which is my question, whether when the presale is fast and soldout then the ico sale will be the same as the previous schedule or advance faster. thank you

Since the current bonus/discount is 50%, I would suggest to join now before we finish the current pre-sale. The schedule of the actual crowd sale is still planned to start in September with no change.

Thanks!

Since you have mentioned the Telegram channel, here is the invite link for anyone who like to join the chat: https://t.me/Philanthor
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
hello dev.
copper member
I hope this idea will be useful!
Extraordinary logo, percipient project, riveting logo!

Thanks Jenny

the logo represents the kabbalah Tree of life:

How does this Philanthor plan on harnessing a collective intelligence?  now the little people can become a philantropist!! Decentralizing a good deed!

People have ideas, and moral values. These are not necessarily reflected in today's world, where decisions are taken based on political views, and capital interests. This is where philanthropy foundations come into place and fill the gap. You can see the work of Gates Foundation for example. They come in and help in areas where governments or financial corporations do not participate enough. We are the same, the only difference is that we want to run it based on the collective intelligence of our members. We like to hear what you are interested to fix in the world, what illnesses, gender inequalities, etc... and act based on those inputs from the members.

https://www.philanthor.com
Of course, it is good to improve life on Earth, but how will you do it? Specifically, what is your role? What about your strategy?

Hi, I am Ori from the team. We are planing to address social issues that reflect the community of our members. Its a DAO system and like any graph that pulls weight towards certain topics. For example If a big majority of the members are interested to find a cure for Alzheimer, more resources will go towards that cause, and we will support leading research teams that are looking for a cure. If the "graph swarm", is pulling more towards woman, youth in Asia, then we will support more causes that reflect those wishes. If there is a natural disaster in an area of the world that represents our members interest, we can send support or donations in that direction.
We will work like any private foundations, but instead of managing it with a limited small team of 2-3 people that take all the decisions, our goals and use of the funds will be managed by the collective intelligence of our members.
Interesting to see where this goes. In terms of philanthropy, who do you intend to help? am I able to participate in some particular cause?

Hi, I am Ori one of the founders.

If you have a particular cause in mind, we would be interested to hear about it. If you become a member (by holding tokens) you would be able to present you cause to the community of other members and help your cause get more support.
copper member
Philanthor developing an AI and Blockchain platform? Good luck for this beautiful project. Philanthropy - very important thing in our world. Very important thing.
Thanks Star!
copper member
After I see the information in detail,
I am interested in the idea of team projects you apply,
and this is a great job and needs to be in the example of the vision and mission that you apply I fully support your team's work,
and I'm sure your project will be able to lure investors to join your project, I can only say 'good luck for the project You.''

Thanks for the support!
copper member
PHILANTHOR that will provide a positive impact for the future, and I am sure it will be a lot of attention all over the world

Thanks Andreas, we look forward to start representing the interest of the community for social good.
Pages:
Jump to: