Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 14. (Read 22996 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this project looks very serious. team is very much and complete to fill several lines. I am very sure this project will grow very fast

Thanks you! The team is super committed to this project, and takes it very seriously.
Activity: 140
this project looks very serious. team is very much and complete to fill several lines. I am very sure this project will grow very fast
copper member
I signed up and bought a bit of PTH to show support of this idea, I do hope to see this succeed (or come across more choices such as this to do something good with my crypto)

One question though - besides the fact that it is difficult to find charities that collect cryptocurrency donations today, can you explain how this is different than hitting a "Donate with BTC" button to donate directly to a charity?

Thanks for your support!

Philanthropy is a bit different than charity; not all types of charity are philanthropy, or vice versa, (though there is an overlap). The main difference is that charity aims to relieve the pain of a particular social problem, whereas philanthropy attempts to address the root cause of the problem. An example is the difference between sending pain killers to malaria patients which is charity, versus educating the public in affected areas or supporting medical research teams in finding a cure for malaria, which are philanthropy.

We have set aside 10% of our future donations to Charity, but the majority will go into finding long term sustainable solutions to the problems.
Activity: 4
I signed up and bought a bit of PTH to show support of this idea, I do hope to see this succeed (or come across more choices such as this to do something good with my crypto)

One question though - besides the fact that it is difficult to find charities that collect cryptocurrency donations today, can you explain how this is different than hitting a "Donate with BTC" button to donate directly to a charity?
copper member
PHILANTHOR is a humanitarian oriented project targeting the community. The project contributes to building a better and better society. When using Blockchain technology, transparency, safety, no intermediaries ... will work well. I am delighted to hear specifically how the project contributes to "supporting the cause of youth focus, gender equality and the protection of the environment and wildlife, with particular emphasis on education. , food safety and water, clean energy, the environment and health".

Good to have you on board!
copper member
Seems like a good project!! I'm impressed by your team. I would like to support it!!

Do you plan to support clean energy projects? (I think the CSR of energy companies would be very interested to work with you)

Clean & renewable energy are on the top of our list of subjects. And as a DAO we would also need to have an interest from our donors in this topics.
One of our advisors is a very experienced executive in the energy sector, and his role is to help evaluate energy related research projects to support.
Activity: 13
Seems like a good project!! I'm impressed by your team. I would like to support it!!

Do you plan to support clean energy projects? (I think the CSR of energy companies would be very interested to work with you)
copper member
This looks very interesting, I'm excited to see an ICO funded unselfish idea. I hope to see more of these.

Good luck

Thanks Jennifer, we are excited to launch it.
Activity: 19
I am delighted to hear specifically how the project contributes to "supporting the cause of youth focus, gender equality and the protection of the environment and wildlife, with particular emphasis on education. , food safety and water, clean energy, the environment and health".

Thanks for the interest! We plan to use the funds raised from the community to achieve the goals you mentioned through a philanthropy foundation running transparently over block chain. I encourage you to learn more about it, read our white paper and join our cause at https://www.philanthor.com
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
PHILANTHOR is a humanitarian oriented project targeting the community. The project contributes to building a better and better society. When using Blockchain technology, transparency, safety, no intermediaries ... will work well. I am delighted to hear specifically how the project contributes to "supporting the cause of youth focus, gender equality and the protection of the environment and wildlife, with particular emphasis on education. , food safety and water, clean energy, the environment and health".
Activity: 4
This looks very interesting, I'm excited to see an ICO funded unselfish idea. I hope to see more of these.

Good luck
Activity: 42
Congratulations! Following very closely.
copper member

The Pre-Sale is now open at a 50% discount

Philanthor on Social Media:
Twitter - Medium - Linkedin - Facebook  - Reddit -
 Instagram  -  Telegram

Pre-Sale is now open at a 50% discount

Please ask us anything on Telegram, social media or here in the thread...
Pages:
Jump to: