Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight - page 13. (Read 2336 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What's your process for the Virtual try-on feature?

Good question. The process can be broken down into 4 steps:
- Set up your preference.
- Capturing your face.
- Analyzing your facial data.
- Recommended suitable frame.

Indeed very simple, will this be in a mobile app?

Yes! You can see more of the visuals from our previous posts in our subreddit and on our website.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1

- Capturing your face.

Indeed very simple, will this be in a mobile app?

copper member

- Capturing your face.
copper member
How confident are that the facial recognition system will be 100% reliable?

With billions of people in the planet. Won't there be an off chance of mistaking identity?

Facial recognition techniques have improved so much and are rapidly evolving over the years. With the introduction of new approaches such as 3-D modeling, many issues with existing techniques are overcomed and thus bringing more flexibility when implementing the technology.
Activity: 259
How confident are that the facial recognition system will be 100% reliable?

With billions of people in the planet. Won't there be an off chance of mistaking identity?
copper member
Great job with listing guys going in your Telegram group and making offers, the question is, have you entertained any?

There are no official word regarding that yet but we will keep you posted. We're indeed thankful for all those listing offerings and they're all being taken into consideration. 👍

Anything that caught your attention? Go for Binance!

Thank you for your suggestion! We'll definitely keep you in the loop. Grin
Activity: 246
Great job with listing guys going in your Telegram group and making offers, the question is, have you entertained any?

There are no official word regarding that yet but we will keep you posted. We're indeed thankful for all those listing offerings and they're all being taken into consideration. 👍

Anything that caught your attention? Go for Binance!
copper member

copper member
What is your hardcap?

Hello there, VisionBanker's hardcap is $10,000,000 👍

Activity: 191
copper member
Will you be cooperating with big providers for glasses? In which countries do you plan to roll out your product first?

Yes! We do have plans of collaborating with renowned eyewear brands like Rayban, Gucci, Hoya and others for new designs. As for target countries, I'm afraid that there are no specifics yet but we will keep you in the loop!  Smiley

Okay and as for those partiers, are those just examples you hope to convince in the future or have there been talks already?

So far it's only possible collaborations with brand owners.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Will you be cooperating with big providers for glasses? In which countries do you plan to roll out your product first?

Yes! We do have plans of collaborating with renowned eyewear brands like Rayban, Gucci, Hoya and others for new designs. As for target countries, I'm afraid that there are no specifics yet but we will keep you in the loop!  Smiley

Okay and as for those partiers, are those just examples you hope to convince in the future or have there been talks already?
copper member
I quote,

"Medical clinics and universities can purchase annonymized data for research"

If it require the owner's permission, it's not really annonymized as there are way to track said data, and if it didn't require owner's permission, thus the system deployed their customer's data without their consensus, it's a breach of privacy. Further, what will the customer get from this data purchase? Will they get certain percentage? If so, how to gain/give the proof of payment without revealing customer's identity? Will they didn't get anything other than a thank you letters for their constitution? Thus, probably securing their privacy but their data got monetized without beneficial feedback.

Sorry about the confusion. Users have total control over their records. It's just, there is an option for them to allow their data to be used for research in exchange for VBK token.

And how secure will this shared data be? Participants might sign up with an understanding that their data (in exchange for small native token) will only be shared to specific entity, for certain duration or frequency, but it doesn't mean it's impossible for the data to be breached and used by third party. How would you guarantee such leak wouldn't happen?

Here are the measures taken to ensure the security of the data:

Firstly, users need to give their consent on the terms & conditions regarding information used on the subscription.

Secondly, only eye health report data will be shared for research and analysis purposes. No personal data in the reports will be shared. The shared data on eye health can only be accessed by verified entities.

There will be different servers and databases created for different usage and purposes. All raw data will be processed, filtered and normalized before being stored into respective servers and databases. Data can only be accessed with permission granted to verified entities.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
I quote,

"Medical clinics and universities can purchase annonymized data for research"

If it require the owner's permission, it's not really annonymized as there are way to track said data, and if it didn't require owner's permission, thus the system deployed their customer's data without their consensus, it's a breach of privacy. Further, what will the customer get from this data purchase? Will they get certain percentage? If so, how to gain/give the proof of payment without revealing customer's identity? Will they didn't get anything other than a thank you letters for their constitution? Thus, probably securing their privacy but their data got monetized without beneficial feedback.

Sorry about the confusion. Users have total control over their records. It's just, there is an option for them to allow their data to be used for research in exchange for VBK token.

And how secure will this shared data be? Participants might sign up with an understanding that their data (in exchange for small native token) will only be shared to specific entity, for certain duration or frequency, but it doesn't mean it's impossible for the data to be breached and used by third party. How would you guarantee such leak wouldn't happen?
copper member
As someone who has been wearing eyeglasses for more than half my life, this would be good for a lot of people. My eye grade has gotten worse over the past couple of years and tbh, I don't know how worse it is now because its not being store anywhere.
WOW, Thanks for sharing and we're glad that you're seeing the value that VisionBanker is bringing in. We'll be able to store them now with the help of Blockchain!
Activity: 246
As someone who has been wearing eyeglasses for more than half my life, this would be good for a lot of people. My eye grade has gotten worse over the past couple of years and tbh, I don't know how worse it is now because its not being store anywhere.
copper member
Why will there be such a need for your project to be on everyone's mobile phones?

Medical institutions and research centers are missing a central worldwide database that keeps all the eyesight diseases statistics and dynamics. There are a few regional centers, such as European Registry 4 of Quality Outcomes for Cataract and Refractive Surgery , but it collects information only from EU citizens.Governments and institutions in many countries have started to realize the size of the problem.

I see, it is indeed good to have our data recorded and saved for future use.

Definitely, and just to add, They try to control it and educate people of how to take care of their eyes.At VisionBanker we also want people to develop a habit to store the history of their eyesight data on our App and take better care for their eyes. Smiley
Why will there be such a need for your project to be on everyone's mobile phones?

Medical institutions and research centers are missing a central worldwide database that keeps all the eyesight diseases statistics and dynamics. There are a few regional centers, such as European Registry 4 of Quality Outcomes for Cataract and Refractive Surgery , but it collects information only from EU citizens.Governments and institutions in many countries have started to realize the size of the problem.

I see, it is indeed good to have our data recorded and saved for future use.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: