Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 2. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any kind of news? when Mass will be ready to start the ICO again after you give us back our investment?
It's a lot of months that we are waiting.

You got refunded.

yes, I know that I've been refunded... I've asked when the ICO will start again to send again the ETH to mass. Any prevision? One month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

There is no answer yet, if there was you would already know it.
That is also not relevant, since you were refunded.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
any kind of news? when Mass will be ready to start the ICO again after you give us back our investment?

You got refunded.

yes, I know that I've been refunded... I've asked when the ICO will start again to send again the ETH to mass. Any prevision? One month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

You got refunded.

Activity: 33
I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!

Thanks, we should hopefully have some updates fairly soon.

I am looking forward to hearing about the restart of the Mass project.  I hope to see that everything get's the okay by the lawyers and the ICO process is smoother this time around. 

I am waiting too for the relaunching of the project. I cannot really understand what exactly has caused the stopping of the program. So many other ICO's are going on without facing apparently any legal issues..

What you mean is so many other ICOS' are going on while ignoring the legal issues. A bit different. We are trying to build something that is long lasting.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!

I am looking forward to hearing about the restart of the Mass project.  I hope to see that everything get's the okay by the lawyers and the ICO process is smoother this time around. 

I am waiting too for the relaunching of the project. I cannot really understand what exactly has caused the stopping of the program. So many other ICO's are going on without facing apparently any legal issues..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
From the OP it is quite impressive Mass token would be , and I have been waiting for it since June this year. Hopefully it will push through, plus bounty campaign should start asap for more exposure.
Any news from the team?

Nothing concrete yet. If there was, it would be posted here, no need to ask.
Activity: 168
Any news from the team?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
did not watch this thread for weeks now , but when i checked my etherwallet i saw the invested amount was back in my wallet so there will be another ico to invest in it again?

i had hope that i was still in ico
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

One question that I haven't seen asked before, and this might be a total noob question, but has the Mass team considered just excluding all US persons from the ICO so as to not having to deal with the SEC ruling? Quite a few other ICOs have done something like this.

And China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, etc. when does it end?  Better to be in compliance from the outset.

Exactly.
Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

Just for confirmation, so far you don't have any news, are you?

By the way, why your code is not opensource? Or I don't know where is it. In gitHub I can only see the Ethereum  related code.

Correct, when there is news it will be broadcast out to all the different communication channels.

Because the backend code is proprietary, there is no reason for it to be public.

That being said contracts and everything will be needing to be changed based on our restructuring anyway so those contracts are mostly irrelevant at the moment.
Activity: 6
This project from Hong Kong? Hong  Kong is part of China. How Chinese ICO and crypto Ban affect on this project?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
One question that I haven't seen asked before, and this might be a total noob question, but has the Mass team considered just excluding all US persons from the ICO so as to not having to deal with the SEC ruling? Quite a few other ICOs have done something like this.

And China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, etc. when does it end?  Better to be in compliance from the outset.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

Just for confirmation, so far you don't have any news, are you?

By the way, why your code is not opensource? Or I don't know where is it. In gitHub I can only see the Ethereum  related code.
Pages:
Jump to: