Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 4. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello there,

All refunds have now been completed.

Thanks for your continued support, we should have some new announcements coming out in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned!

Thank you, good new for all the investors. My ETHs are now back in my wallet.

I think that this can be a good project but I agree with other people here, the staff has been quite rude and not very professional. I'm at the Telegram channel and some of the answers were not very respectful.  

Again, thank you. I thin I will buy MASSS again where in the next ICO, if there is.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Thank you for the refund. I was hoping this project would be a great success, but it happened what it happened. At least my ETH is worth more now than at the time I contributed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can guarantee I will never become involved in this project again

Excellent!

Hahaha.  Nice reply!!  Everyone received a full refund.  This only gives credibility to how legit this project is and how hard the team is trying to do things the correct way so that their are no legal issues in the future.  I will be looking out for the restart of this project.  Good luck Mass Team! 

Thanks Wink... we should have some more information soon.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Excellent!

Hahaha.  Nice reply!!  Everyone received a full refund.  This only gives credibility to how legit this project is and how hard the team is trying to do things the correct way so that their are no legal issues in the future.  I will be looking out for the restart of this project.  Good luck Mass Team! 

Excellent!
Activity: 3
You have no idea how happy I am for this nightmare to be over.  With Masstoken's unprofessional comments as a clue into the MASS infrastructure, there is no way, repeat -- no way, this project will be successful.  Now that I have my investment back, I can look forward to funding other ICOs.  And, I can guarantee I will never become involved in this project again.  Please learn some manners and quit acting like a snotty nose, 14 year old with horrible acne.   
Hello there,

All refunds have now been completed.

Thanks for your continued support, we should have some new announcements coming out in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned!
Looking forward to the new ann, any idea of when that might occur? Thanks!

We should have more news hopefully this coming week, although no promises since some of the law firm is in Florida, so they might have sporadic power depending on how bad the hurricane hits them.
Activity: 47
Looking forward to the new ann, any idea of when that might occur? Thanks!
Hello there,
As some of you may be noticing the funds from the hardware wallet are moving out:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

The wallet that you will see it being sent to will be processing refunds in batches in the next little while. We expect the refund process to be complete within the next 24.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for more updates.
Activity: 51
When the ICO starts back up, i bet BigBobBasher will put in an obscene amount of ETH

Ye maybe he will actually buy some this time, and not try to get cheap mass at exchanges :p
Activity: 56
When the ICO starts back up, i bet BigBobBasher will put in an obscene amount of ETH
Like pavlov's noob here it comes!

Tell me if its anything funny since I have it ignored.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
So when can we get the refund?

This process will be happening in the next few days time, and will be completely seamless, you don't have to do anything. We will post a short update before it begins

^

If you can, please ban Bigbobbasher from the future pre sale when it starts up again.  Everyone here is tired of hearing him bitch about everything.  Guys like him should stick to collecting comic books and baseball cards and leave cryptocurrencies alone. 
Because a team that takes over a month to come up with an obvious decision, while holding onto investors funds, all the while communicating with them one time about what was going on sure does sound like they know whats up. Considering that was basically all i said, and responded to those like you who cant figure that out, yeah, sure blame me. but in my business, i dont ever "hold" anyones funds if its going to take me longer than 4 days to complete the deal.

This process will be happening in the next few days time, and will be completely seamless, you don't have to do anything. We will post a short update before it begins

^

If you can, please ban Bigbobbasher from the future pre sale when it starts up again.  Everyone here is tired of hearing him bitch about everything.  Guys like him should stick to collecting comic books and baseball cards and leave cryptocurrencies alone. 

You realize how much bigger of a group bicycle it will be when it decides to buy in again?

It would be *HILARIOUS*, everyone could take him for a ride making fun of it.

Just thinking about it lol

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

^

^
Activity: 60
So when can we get the refund? Btw I'm still very interested in the project,
hope pre-sale participants get a good deal like 1500 to 1 eth and the rest of
the ico gets 1000 mass 1 eth. just a suggestion
Hey Mass,

Don't bait the big hairy troll on here too much  Wink But seriously, you have a great project and I'm sorry for the shit you've been getting on here. Can't wait to get back in and see this idea come to fruition. Did you manage to work on the prototype/platform while waiting for the lawyers? Would be interesting to know where you are at in terms of developing the smart contracts to handle payouts and what technical things you're figuring out right now.

Yes, we have been working on everything (else) we haven't just been sitting around idle Wink

Activity: 38
Hey Mass,

Don't bait the big hairy troll on here too much  Wink But seriously, you have a great project and I'm sorry for the shit you've been getting on here. Can't wait to get back in and see this idea come to fruition. Did you manage to work on the prototype/platform while waiting for the lawyers? Would be interesting to know where you are at in terms of developing the smart contracts to handle payouts and what technical things you're figuring out right now.

Pages:
Jump to: