Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 7. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Dev are u still here? post us a happy smile Smiley
How do we get on the telegram?
Activity: 56
Its sad that the only attention some people will get will be whining behind a screen name. I love it when they are proven wrong Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
this begins to look like a scam hit and run project...sorry for the people that invested in this. i was about to, but with a bit of luck i missed it.

Keep your thoughts for yourself!

You have quite the nerves coming to this community thread, making these accusations and spreading fear into this project, a project you didn't even invest in yourself.

You don't have to be sorry for the people that invested at all, this project will succeed and they are going to be rewarded by 10% more than you.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Im glad I missed this ico
Regulation and lawyers are going to a hinderness in many projects going forward

I'm glad I didn't.

Please go away or contribute, we don't need this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Im glad I missed this ico
Regulation and lawyers are going to a hinderness in many projects going forward
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
this begins to look like a scam hit and run project...sorry for the people that invested in this. i was about to, but with a bit of luck i missed it.

i dont think so, theyre very active on telegram. Answering the same question over and over and over again.  They are waiting on updates from the lawyers.  They havent heard back from them, once they do they will update everyone.  Apparently this angers most people. Remember they are the first masternode service provider. They are trying to navigate a lot of different laws for different countries.  If you are an impatient person and hoping to short this coin,  i would recommend to talk to yak on telegram and sell your MASS to another person. He can help facilitate the transfer. But if you have realistic expectations, have invested in any type of business or ICO before then you should know that there are always issues and be patient. You can check the deposit wallet and see that everyones ETH is still there. 
Yak doesnt facilitate anything but his own overestimated ego. He tries to help people sell their mass by becoming part of the negotiation process and telling the seller openly that he should accept less ether than he put in to begin with because ether had appreciated. No, if you want to see how announcements are supposed to be done, check out the announcement pages on telegram for engima. Constant updates for their future investors, not treating them like they are cattle and will be fed when they feel like it.
Activity: 56

i dont think so, theyre very active on telegram. Answering the same question over and over and over again.  They are waiting on updates from the lawyers.  They havent heard back from them, once they do they will update everyone.  Apparently this angers most people. Remember they are the first masternode service provider. They are trying to navigate a lot of different laws for different countries.  If you are an impatient person and hoping to short this coin,  i would recommend to talk to yak on telegram and sell your MASS to another person. He can help facilitate the transfer. But if you have realistic expectations, have invested in any type of business or ICO before then you should know that there are always issues and be patient. You can check the deposit wallet and see that everyones ETH is still there. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Yes, please provide an update. Maybe not an answer on the status of the ICO, but an a status report from the lawyers. What exactly is taking them so long? Every other ICO is proceeding.
+1 update please
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
I too would like to know what is going on.

+1 were now in September ..
@600$ per hour for lawyers multiplied by over 30 days of work, the mass team is going to have to declare bankruptcy! Yeah its September and still no preico resumes.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

+1 were now in September ..
Activity: 38
dbc23 are you selling? DM me
Activity: 47
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
So.... who wants to buy some MAAS presale tokens??
Activity: 16
See neo and red pulse are no longer accepting Chinese customers! I wonder if they might not have done better to wait a few months to make that decision?

Waiting would have changed nothing regarding the legal classification of their products, but hey,  why not burn some time and money on lawyers!.....

I wonder also; if mass describes the dividends as "winnings", "refunds" or otherwise, will that change the legal classification of the mass product and let it pass any tests the sec do to classify securities?

Mass isn't going to do Kyc on investors so why not just say "no Americans allowed" and let them take their chances?

I'm fairly sure eos and other icos will have some U.S. Citizens that are buying on exchanges or through the ico...
Activity: 38
can we all marry bigbobbasher and have a big sexy family?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
its taking too long now, I'm getting impatience. Maybe there should be a deadline date.
Say two more weeks, no results then refund all investors.

It's unfortunate that the team is taking longer than expected.  The higher Eth rises during this waiting period, the more investors will want a refund.  Maybe all of these lawyer discussions should of been done before the presale. 
its taking too long now, I'm getting impatience. Maybe there should be a deadline date.
Say two more weeks, no results then refund all investors.
Pages:
Jump to: