Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 3. (Read 29203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Good job on the refund! Let us know your news and what happens with the next version of MASS. Don't wait too long  Tongue

Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

The Mass team must be spending a fortune on lawyer fees.  It's great that you guys want to do things the legal way.  I know once everything is finalized, the team will be working their asses off for the success of the project. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
According to the feedback in the thread the project can be trusted.
Where do you guys offer to start to understand such a large piece of new information?

I am not quite sure what you mean with your question?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
According to the feedback in the thread the project can be trusted.
Where do you guys offer to start to understand such a large piece of new information?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Thanks for the refund and the clear communication! i hope the project will continue in near future, i will keep an eye on the Telegram Announcement channel!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Team has proven themselves twice in a row being sincere. Wish you guys all the best in working out legal issues. I am confident your sale will be a success when the time comes

I agree with you, the team is sincere and they have probe it. Out ETHs have been refund, they are working is legal stuff  because they want to make a serious product.
Team has proven themselves twice in a row being sincere. Wish you guys all the best in working out legal issues. I am confident your sale will be a success when the time comes

Thanks, I think that is how most of the people feel.

yup..i want to know when the sale will be on...i thought that if i did not ask for my investment back, i will be in automatically in your project...now i have to watch it again ..and i am a lazy ass Smiley)) but i will for sure watch you people and buy again...in this community you people proved yourselfs as honest devs even with that dickfuck of troll around here..waiting for updates.

Just make sure you subscribe to the email newsletter, or the telegram announce channel and you'll be notified Wink

Once we relaunch everyone who got refunded will have priority access, so no chance of missing out.
Activity: 196
Activity: 490
i just got my refund...do you people have any news when this project will start again?

Well, technically the project hasn't stopped, so.. not sure how to answer that.

If you mean when we will announce the sale and stuff? Thats tbd
yup..i want to know when the sale will be on...i thought that if i did not ask for my investment back, i will be in automatically in your project...now i have to watch it again ..and i am a lazy ass Smiley)) but i will for sure watch you people and buy again...in this community you people proved yourselfs as honest devs even with that dickfuck of troll around here..waiting for updates.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I also received my ETH paid for the ICO
I hope this project will be a day off and we will invest again in it.

Keep upgrading Dev and thank you for now  Wink

I think that this can be a good project but I agree with other people here, the staff has been quite rude and not very professional. I'm at the Telegram channel and some of the answers were not very respectful.  

Respect is earned not given. I feel we have the respect of people who we care about.

Again, thank you. I thin I will buy MASSS again where in the next ICO, if there is.

This confuses me. But you are free to do whatever you want with your ETH. But if I were you, I wouldn't put my eth on a team I felt was "not very professional". Then again, I don't base my investments on chatrooms.

I respect  you and your work and I think I will buy more MASS. Maybe the correct word was not "professional" (I'm not native English speaker). i wanted to say that some of the answers an the chatroom were not very "gentle" (is the correct word?). I have not problems with rude people bat answers like "f*ck off" (it did not append to me buy I read it ) are not very helpful. Sorry if my previous answers was painful.

That makes more sense then Tongue

Yes, we don't really pull punches, we aren't 'business people' who blow smoke up peoples asses, and when someone comes in who is rude, or asks the same things over and over again, they get put in their place, which they don't like. We didn't and still don't want those peoples money.

For example:
Think of a chatroom like a restaurant or movie theater, where there are hundreds (in the case of our telegram 500+) people, when you have a person who comes in and the first thing they do is try to start trouble thinking they should be more important than everyone else, they are disturbing those other people, they get dealt with very swiftly, we have no wish to support those people. Think of how someone in a movie theater screaming would be treated. Or in any business.

I don't think I can recall a non professional private conversation or email from someone with questions, unless of course they send emails like this:

Yeah refund process begins after ether dumps and downtrend begins lmao
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
=========================================

Or you have scammers who send emails saying they didn't receive their refund, because they had sold their presale.

When people talk about the crypto community being 'cancer', what they really mean are those people. The people we put our boots down on.

Activity: 434

I think that this can be a good project but I agree with other people here, the staff has been quite rude and not very professional. I'm at the Telegram channel and some of the answers were not very respectful.  

Respect is earned not given. I feel we have the respect of people who we care about.

Again, thank you. I thin I will buy MASSS again where in the next ICO, if there is.

This confuses me. But you are free to do whatever you want with your ETH. But if I were you, I wouldn't put my eth on a team I felt was "not very professional". Then again, I don't base my investments on chatrooms.

I respect  you and your work and I think I will buy more MASS. Maybe the correct word was not "professional" (I'm not native English speaker). i wanted to say that some of the answers an the chatroom were not very "gentle" (is the correct word?). I have not problems with rude people bat answers like "f*ck off" (it did not append to me buy I read it ) are not very helpful. Sorry if my previous answers was painful.
i just got my refund...do you people have any news when this project will start again?

Well, technically the project hasn't stopped, so.. not sure how to answer that.

If you mean when we will announce the sale and stuff? Thats tbd
Good job on the refund! Let us know your news and what happens with the next version of MASS. Don't wait too long  Tongue

Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

I hope that the previous investor have some kind of white list and we will be able to reinvest without having to look anxiously to a count down clock and hopping that our transactions get accepted...

Cheers
 MC

They will.
Activity: 490
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Thanks for the refund.
Will wait for the next ICO if one will come. Good luck.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Hello there,

All refunds have now been completed.

Thanks for your continued support, we should have some new announcements coming out in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned!
Hi,
Thank you.

But I wasn't looking forward to a refund :-(    It is so hard to get into an ICO, that I was hopping to not having to go over the process again..

I hope that the previous investor have some kind of white list and we will be able to reinvest without having to look anxiously to a count down clock and hopping that our transactions get accepted...

Cheers
 MC
Pages:
Jump to: