Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 31. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
An interesting project, solid introductory post. I'll be checking back on this soon. Keep up the good work guys Smiley

p.s. what is the required number of MASS for masternode?

How much MASS is needed for a master node?

You don't, your MASS represents a pool of many different cryptocurrencies with multiple PoS and Masternode wallets in each, even having 1 MASS entitles you to stake your share of all of them. The more MASS you have the more staking weight you have when you are staking, and therefore more portion of the staking rewards.

OK, thank you for the clarity. Very interesting concept, I like the idea. Keep up the good work guys, I'll throw some support in.

Just participated in the pre-sale! Super easy instructions, used MEW. Looking forward to this!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
An interesting project, solid introductory post. I'll be checking back on this soon. Keep up the good work guys Smiley

You don't, your MASS represents a pool of many different cryptocurrencies with multiple PoS and Masternode wallets in each, even having 1 MASS entitles you to stake your share of all of them. The more MASS you have the more staking weight you have when you are staking, and therefore more portion of the staking rewards.

OK, thank you for the clarity. Very interesting concept, I like the idea. Keep up the good work guys, I'll throw some support in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull

This is coming (bounties, not airdrop)
I sent some ETH to the ICO address, the masspresale tokens show up in the ether wallet - that's good Smiley.
Wink

It was mentioned that once the ICO ends, the masspresale tokens will change to MASS and become available for trade.
This means that they will be on an exchange, and for them to be staked they have to be in a wallet.
There will be a MASS wallet or how that work if I want to buy more MASS and send from exchange to a wallet where they can be used?

That is correct, but there doesn't need to be a special MASS wallet, it just needs to be any Ethereum wallet that is erc20 compliant, such as myetherwallet, parity, mist, etcetc.

I suppose the rest of the project is still in development and question suchs as "How much of my MASS is staked in which currency?"
and "Where can I see the returns made on staking and send that back to ETH wallet?" are for the time after ICO closes to a finish.
Kind of, but 100% of it will be staked proportionately in the crypto currencies that MASS holds, although at the start it will be a bit slow as those cryptocurrencies are bought. As far as the returns you will be able to just view that right on the blockchain (although we will have a dashboard as well)

I guess the main question is: I got some masspresale tokens, what do I do now? Sit and wait until the ICO ends (well du'h) and have you guys finish up on the project so people have control of their MASS and further actions with it?
Yup, just sit and wait, once the ICO starts you will receive your proper MASS tokens, then when the ICO ends, you will be able to do whatever you want with them, stake them, hold them, or trade them.

Hopefully this answers your questions Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
Activity: 13
Hello,

this is the first time I ever deal with crypto and ICOs.

I have a few question, mainly due to lack of knowledge and the process.

I sent some ETH to the ICO address, the masspresale tokens show up in the ether wallet - that's good Smiley.

It was mentioned that once the ICO ends, the masspresale tokens will change to MASS and become available for trade.
This means that they will be on an exchange, and for them to be staked they have to be in a wallet.
There will be a MASS wallet or how that work if I want to buy more MASS and send from exchange to a wallet where they can be used?

I suppose the rest of the project is still in development and question suchs as "How much of my MASS is staked in which currency?"
and "Where can I see the returns made on staking and send that back to ETH wallet?" are for the time after ICO closes to a finish.

I guess the main question is: I got some masspresale tokens, what do I do now? Sit and wait until the ICO ends (well du'h) and have you guys finish up on the project so people have control of their MASS and further actions with it?

Genesis Team™

Activity: 1
i invested 2 eth today, more to come on friday Smiley, i have read the whitepaper, flawless and on point presentation. This project will be great. Keep up the good work guys
1) What do unsatenated token do while in ICO? Are they burned forever?
Unsatenated? Do you mean unsold? Unsold tokens are not created, so no need for burning. Tokens are created as they are "purchased", so unsold tokens simply will never exist, basically the same thing as being burned, just a different way of doing it.

2) is the profit distribution automatic? In Eth and to the ICO address? How long time? 1 month, 3 months?
I do not understand this question, do you mean staking? If so, staking rewards will be paid to stakers every day, to the ETH (mass) address of the staker.

3) Can we see the composition of the portfolio, and how and when is a coin sold and bought another coin?
Yes, all of that will be 100% publicly view-able, all of those details, from how many masternodes are running, their daily minting, pos wallets, addresses, addresses of exchanges, transactions to and from exchanges, all trades, all payouts, everything.
Just sent over 2 eth, project sounds great!

I would love to see Cloakcoin added to the list!

6% interest from staking and a very nice coin focused on privacy:

https://www.docdroid.net/3xe4hGm/cloak-why-invest-and-hold.pdf

Welcome to part of the team Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Hi Dev, I wanted to ask some questions:
1) What do unsatenated token do while in ICO? Are they burned forever?
2) is the profit distribution automatic? In Eth and to the ICO address? How long time? 1 month, 3 months?
3) Can we see the composition of the portfolio, and how and when is a coin sold and bought another coin?

Thank you
Activity: 52
Good news!! $MASS token will be added to Coinomi soon: [ANN]
Any social media bounty program for this project?

Bounties will be announced by Jamal, otherwise please do not pollute this thread asking about bounties. This is for the project itself.
Thanks for understanding.
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any social media bounty program for this project?
Activity: 67
Just purchased a little over 5eth in the pre sale thanks Smiley
Activity: 33
We are excited that we have now surpassed the 50% mark in our pre-sale funding! 51.64% sold
It is awesome that people see the potential of MASS as much as we do.

This is only the beginning boys!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This looks interesting! MASS might be my first investment Smiley
We are excited that we have now surpassed the 50% mark in our pre-sale funding! 51.64% sold
It is awesome that people see the potential of MASS as much as we do.
Would u guys consider to use ANT/NEO as well? I know its not really a staking coin, but u get ANC/GAS for holding them in the wallet? And we all know how huge NEO is going to be  Smiley

Any news about sig bounty?

Yep, we will be considering other cryptos like that, it only makes sense.

No news from Jamal yet, should hopefully be soon.
Pages:
Jump to: