Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 33. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is one of the project I'll follow closely in a long run, have already threw in few ethers. The risk is worth it and the bonus is quite impressive.

Thanks, we are very confident in our project and I am also impressed in the community we are growing!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This is one of the project I'll follow closely in a long run, have already threw in few ethers. The risk is worth it and the bonus is quite impressive.
Another interview of the team https://www.investitin.com/mass/

Was just posted, but has a bit of information that is a little old (such as the pre-sale is currently running), have asked them to change that bit but its not really any critical information anyway since it is now going on Smiley
Activity: 168
Waiting for the next update and bounty of course Roll Eyes
good concept. waiting to see the bounty word

Should be hopefully today.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
good concept. waiting to see the bounty word
Just dropped a few on the presale.  Masternodes are the hottest thing in cryptos at the moment.  Hope you guys MASS market the hell out of this when the official ICO starts.  Good luck. 

Thanks, not just masternodes but also as tech evolves MASS will be evolving with that. Branching out into other forms of consensus and governance. Since we have the infrastructure it only makes sense to use it to its full capacity. Interesting times ahead for these types of things.
Any bounty?
I want to reserve Indonesian translation

thanks

Jamal is writing up a bounty proposal right now for us to look over and then we will launch it so yes there will be some bounties like that for sure. Just stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Just dropped a few on the presale.  Masternodes are the hottest thing in cryptos at the moment.  Hope you guys MASS market the hell out of this when the official ICO starts.  Good luck. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Any bounty?
I want to reserve Indonesian translation

thanks
A bit of a followup from our radio interview with Core Media Radio, a short writeup:

http://coremedia.info/crypto-interviews/item/831-mass-cloud

You can also listen to the interview there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Now they are offering 30% for this PRE-Sale round once these would got sold than bonus amount will decrease to 20%. I think there is good opportunity to buy at low price before all token sold out. I also agreed with you it's worth to buy now.

Yes, we have 3 tiers in the ICO phase, however all of them less than the pre-sale bonus.
They are:
First 6million MASS are 1ETH = 1200MASS (20% bonus)
Next 10million MASS are 1ETH = 1100MASS (10% bonus)
Remaining MASS until cap = 1ETH = 1000MASS (no bonus)
So many good people around here Smiley. It's good to see that this community can contribute to this project. Totally the best project launching this year Smiley
#MassToken
#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Now they are offering 30% for this PRE-Sale round once these would got sold than bonus amount will decrease to 20%. I think there is good opportunity to buy at low price before all token sold out. I also agreed with you it's worth to buy now.

Yes, we have 3 tiers in the ICO phase, however all of them less than the pre-sale bonus.
They are:

Yes, our goal was to make the pre-sale worth it for early supporters and people who were willing to give support early on. That is quite important to us. Part of building this project is about the project itself, the other part is about building a community around it, which can then help offer support, new ideas, and also help spread the word too.

We also feel that the ICO bonuses are fair without being too out of control, since the bulk of MASS is sold at a 0% bonus in the ICO, it evens the whole thing out quite well. This also gives people who might be uncomfortable about doing anything until August 1st a way to participate (while not getting quite the same rewards, still getting a reward if getting in early into the ICO). Also remember, that the team does not get all of the ICO proceeds like in most ICOs, we are only taking 10% for expenses/operations/infrastructure/etc, the rest (minus the bounty and prior commitment) goes directly into the pool of assets, that means that 88% of the ICO funds raised go directly to benefiting MASS holders.
What does it give?

MASS is an easy way for anyone to gain exposure to a distributed set proof of stake and Masternode coins while giving the option for a daily payout from staking into our smart contract in ETH.

Basically instead of having to follow all of the various PoS and Masternode coins, secure your wallets, set up Masternodes, keep your computers on 24/7, we make it so holders of MASS can stake a proportional share in a distributed pool of them, with the click of a button. Earnings for staking are paid out daily, in ETH to start, once the project goes live shortly after stakers will be able to choose what coins they are paid out in.

Hopefully this clarifies things.
4.5k eth obviously clarified things around here ... and in my humble opinion it is the best project 2017 crypto related ... thanks for the chance to be an early investor in this project.

Thanks for becoming part of MASS with your contribution. We also agree that it has great potential!
legendary
Activity: 1876

They are:
#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Thanks for the support and confidence Tongue
Activity: 13
#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley
Activity: 5
What does it give?

MASS is an easy way for anyone to gain exposure to a distributed set proof of stake and Masternode coins while giving the option for a daily payout from staking into our smart contract in ETH.

Basically instead of having to follow all of the various PoS and Masternode coins, secure your wallets, set up Masternodes, keep your computers on 24/7, we make it so holders of MASS can stake a proportional share in a distributed pool of them, with the click of a button. Earnings for staking are paid out daily, in ETH to start, once the project goes live shortly after stakers will be able to choose what coins they are paid out in.

Hopefully this clarifies things.
4.5k eth obviously clarified things around here ... and in my humble opinion it is the best project 2017 crypto related ... thanks for the chance to be an early investor in this project.
Good to see another nice project in the market response for pre-sale phase is not bad and I hope it will get more contribution as people will understand about the potential of this project. I also just send some from my reserve good luck to the team.

Thanks, we are pretty sure that the people who understand what we are doing see the huge value of it, even for the people who might not fully understand it, it gives them a way to be exposed to masternode and staking technology in a MUCH simpler way.

PS now that you have contributed, you are technically also part of the MASS team Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1918
Good to see another nice project in the market response for pre-sale phase is not bad and I hope it will get more contribution as people will understand about the potential of this project. I also just send some from my reserve good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: