Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 32. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Would u guys consider to use ANT/NEO as well? I know its not really a staking coin, but u get ANC/GAS for holding them in the wallet? And we all know how huge NEO is going to be  Smiley

Any news about sig bounty?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Looks interesting ,well thought out plan. Will keep tabs on this.

Thanks, feel free to join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/MASSToken
It is quite active, although people talk about whatever they feel like, if you have a MASS question you will receive answers pretty quickly.

Nice one thanks, will do!
Activity: 14
If the group votes a portion of the fund on coins with masternodes, who would set it up or would we go with one of the masternode service providers?

This is part of what MASS is all about, all of the masternodes are set up automatically, provisioning, everything all done 100% automatically and autonomously by what we have created, in geographically disperse way as well. Everything is taken into account from latency, to ddos protection, security, all of that.

That is basically.. the point of what MASS is.

Hopefully that clears it up a little.

Gotcha, I missed the part about the masternodes being set up automatically. Thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If the group votes a portion of the fund on coins with masternodes, who would set it up or would we go with one of the masternode service providers?

This is part of what MASS is all about, all of the masternodes are set up automatically, provisioning, everything all done 100% automatically and autonomously by what we have created, in geographically disperse way as well. Everything is taken into account from latency, to ddos protection, security, all of that.

That is basically.. the point of what MASS is.

Hopefully that clears it up a little.

Do we have an exact time on July 24th for when the Presale will end? I am trying to get funds in place to possibly make an investment.

You can check the block time if you use parity, there is a dApp that does that.

Right now it is actually scheduled here:
target block
Tue Jul 25 2017 21:00:18
GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

**KEEP IN MIND THIS TIME THIS WILL CHANGE**

Depending on the ETH block time it will be quicker or slower. (It started on the 24th, but Ethereum has been slow in the past few days)

Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Do we have an exact time on July 24th for when the Presale will end? I am trying to get funds in place to possibly make an investment.
Almost half tokens sold out allocated to the pre-sale phase this is nice one to give try to this with attractive bonus amount. I think this team will keep his words and will deliver this product and that is reason to invest into this project this idea has good potential.

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Almost half tokens sold out allocated to the pre-sale phase this is nice one to give try to this with attractive bonus amount. I think this team will keep his words and will deliver this product and that is reason to invest into this project this idea has good potential.
Very interesting project. Sent in some Ether and now I'm wondering if I should put in more. Just one comment. Is there any thought to changing the distribution rules so that owners are encouraged to keep the block reward in the pool? For example, for those that do not stake and keep their block reward in the pool, they get a proportionally increase in MASS token percentage for future block reward. The following is from the FAQs:

"So, why would B not stake his MASS too? The answer is simply that they might want MASS to increase in size as fast as possible, This is more of an altruistic view, which we expect possibly very loyal supporters, or team members will do, anyone who is looking a long way in the future, this is probably the best thing to do. In the end, we want the choice to be our users, so you have the option."

So instead of an altruistic approach, incentivize by providing higher proportional ownership for keeping the block reward in the pool.

Yes, "lending" rewards back into the pool is planned, just not right at the start, first we want to see what sort of staking/trading/holding ratio there is as well other metrics, but yes it is planned, that way not only does it grow the pool faster but it incentivizes it.
Very interesting project. Sent in some Ether and now I'm wondering if I should put in more. Just one comment. Is there any thought to changing the distribution rules so that owners are encouraged to keep the block reward in the pool? For example, for those that do not stake and keep their block reward in the pool, they get a proportionally increase in MASS token percentage for future block reward. The following is from the FAQs:

"So, why would B not stake his MASS too? The answer is simply that they might want MASS to increase in size as fast as possible, This is more of an altruistic view, which we expect possibly very loyal supporters, or team members will do, anyone who is looking a long way in the future, this is probably the best thing to do. In the end, we want the choice to be our users, so you have the option."

So instead of an altruistic approach, incentivize by providing higher proportional ownership for keeping the block reward in the pool.
this seems quite interesting, tell me please do the token holders have a say in which coin to stake and which masternode to run ? thank you.

Yes, this is one of the many features of MASS and the various MASS Smartcontracts, holders will be able to vote on future decisions (including but not limited to) coins to add, coins to remove, masternodes to run, new coins, etc

The voting contract will be deployed shortly after launch, and we will act as gatekeepers on this until it meets everyone's satisfaction. (eg we don't want it to be able to be gamed)
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
this seems quite interesting, tell me please do the token holders have a say in which coin to stake and which masternode to run ? thank you.

It is quite active, although people talk about whatever they feel like, if you have a MASS question you will receive answers pretty quickly.

Dev is good, your response is very fast, I will go to your telegram channel

Thanks, although we are 4 devs/sysadmins, not just 1 Wink
Ill keep an eye on this one sounds interesting
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Dev is good, your response is very fast, I will go to your telegram channel

will MASS use all available POS coins to stake, or how do you choose allocation ?

Not all PoS/masternodes will be added, they will be selected on various criteria to start with, such as community support, liquidity, apr, volitility, age, etc

Once we select the starting allocations and put in place the voting smart contract, this will be chosen via democratic voting on the blockchain itself using another MASS Smartcontract. People will be able to proportionately vote on things like this based on the amount of MASS they own. The voting system will slowly evolve over time to cover every aspect we and anyone else can think of.

The coins supported at the start depend on the amount of funds raised, since some masternodes are very costly, if we hit our caps it gives us greater flexibility in this area.

Hopefully that makes sense!
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
will MASS use all available POS coins to stake, or how do you choose allocation ?
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: