Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 29. (Read 29203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Just invested more into the project.  I am actually surprised that the presale hasn't sold out yet.  Maybe it's the lack of marketing.  Once a signature and social media campaign get's rolling, people will start to notice and invest in MASS.   Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I take it the ROI on the cryptonode link you offered is a monthly ROI not an annual one.
Correct.

Could you expand more upon how appreciation benefits us? as in drives up the mass token value, or the return per month, or both?
Both, as mass that is unstaked (eg people who aren't staking... such as traders) is reinvested back into the pool, that means, those rewards are compounding inside the pool itself, which then purchases more masternodes, other coins, which all are staked, all of which are being paid out to stakers, so what happens is slowly (or perhaps not that slowly, depending on how many unstaked mass there is) the 'staking power' of what a user has, increases because of that. Obviously this makes mass more valuable just from that standpoint, but also from the actual 'value' of each of the coins that is being held (the nav) because of the burn/liquidate function.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Thank you masstoken.

Decided to get on this train early, so I sent my eth and now and the proud owner of some mass presale tokens, added them to myetherwallet as custom coins.

Now I just need to learn some patience until the ICO ends and see where we end up.

I take it the ROI on the cryptonode link you offered is a monthly ROI not an annual one.

Could you expand more upon how appreciation benefits us? as in drives up the mass token value, or the return per month, or both?

Kind regards,

Graham
Very good project and idea.

I participated with 1 ethereum. I'm willing to buy 3900 more Mass if this question is answered.
How much for example Eth does someone get when he/she stakes with 10.000 Mass?

That question is unanswerable since none of us are psychic. You can do your own estimations, but they will be 100% wrong like every future prediction is, but at least you doing them puts you on the hook for it if you are correct or not.

Second question: Are you going to do more Marketing for the ICO?

Yes
Right, really interested in Masternode coins and staking coins but with a limited understanding of Linux setting up my own masternodes is a pain in the behind.

So can anyone clue me in on this ico?

As far as I understand it

I send ethereum to the address listed on the website now and get mass tokens in mid August.

Then I have to stake the mass tokens in myetherwallet?

Is this a simple process or a nightmare? im not all that familiar with myetherwallet, and ill be accessing it through my trezor.

Its quite painless, you send to address you now have pre-sale tokens that represent your mass tokens that you will have at the start of the ICO. You can check your balance in myetherwallet by adding a custom token:
(from the FAQ)
Unlock your wallet.
Go to Custom Token button.
Address: (get this from https://mass.cloud)
Token symbol: masspresale
Decimals: 18

Would anyone have any idea of the return on investment per year for 10 eth? in eth or percentage terms?

It would give me a better clue as to whether I should invest in this ICO!

Many thanks for any help.

That is something the team can not comment on because it puts us in murky waters when it comes to liability if the numbers don't match up, the future is impossible to predict, but you can take a look at a couple masternode/pos calculators and do some rough math tho:
http://www.cryptonode.co/ has a few masternode coins and their monthly earnings. This would just give you the 'staking' part of the equation, not the full one, since appreciation also benefits you with MASS.
Activity: 136
Right, really interested in Masternode coins and staking coins but with a limited understanding of Linux setting up my own masternodes is a pain in the behind.

So can anyone clue me in on this ico?

As far as I understand it

I send ethereum to the address listed on the website now and get mass tokens in mid August.

Then I have to stake the mass tokens in myetherwallet?

Is this a simple process or a nightmare? im not all that familiar with myetherwallet, and ill be accessing it through my trezor.

Would anyone have any idea of the return on investment per year for 10 eth? in eth or percentage terms?

It would give me a better clue as to whether I should invest in this ICO!

Many thanks for any help.
Activity: 144
Very good project and idea.

I participated with 1 ethereum. I'm willing to buy 3900 more Mass if this question is answered.
How much for example Eth does someone get when he/she stakes with 10.000 Mass?

Second question: Are you going to do more Marketing for the ICO?
if need Chinese translation, PM me.
Let me know when bounty is decided.

You are wasting a post. The bounty information will happen on a bounty thread.
Hi masstoken.  Are the ethereum collected from the presale and ico being kept in a multisig wallet?  If it is, who are holding the keys? 

Its locked in a contract at the moment. The contract holds that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
if need Chinese translation, PM me.
Let me know when bounty is decided.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Hi masstoken.  Are the ethereum collected from the presale and ico being kept in a multisig wallet?  If it is, who are holding the keys? 
I'm looking forward to get a look at the bounty campaign... when it'll be online.

Again this is Jamal's department, but this thread is about the project and NOT any possible bounty campaign. Do you have anything to ask regarding the project?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I'm looking forward to get a look at the bounty campaign... when it'll be online.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Wow! Presale is already 60% full! I went on ahead and threw some more ETH into the mix for the 30% bonus. I have a good feeling about this project.  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thank you. Sorry for dumb questions, I am really new to this whole crypto currency environment.
Ah so everyone who staked is contributing to the same block, and there is only one block at a time - that's how percentages are made fair then.
That's why I asked if there are multiple blocks going on at once.

Yes, sorry if I didn't explain it clearer before, everyone contributes (or doesn't if they aren't staking) in each block of ethereum, basically ethereum becomes the official audit trail permanently on the blockchain for everyone to be able to see (we will obviously have a dash/api for this too, but the blockchain will be there as a permanent record).
Activity: 55
coin stake (POS)? only hold coin for bonus?

I do not know what this means.
Please read the White Paper https://mass.cloud/MASS-whitepaper.pdf

sorry I think coin POS
so, I get 30% bonus if buy before 10 million tokens?

Yes, if you check mass.cloud, that's your chance to get your 30% more. As soon as that hits 13 million /13 million, you dont get the 30% bonus. They move to the next stage at a lower bonus.

ok, thank you for info

sorry I think coin POS

Yes, if you check mass.cloud, that's your chance to get your 30% more. As soon as that hits 13 million /13 million, you dont get the 30% bonus. They move to the next stage at a lower bonus.
Activity: 55

sorry I think coin POS
Ah so everyone who staked is contributing to the same block, and there is only one block at a time - that's how percentages are made fair then.
That's why I asked if there are multiple blocks going on at once.
Pages:
Jump to: