Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 27. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Thank you for clueing us in Mass, it was a stressful time in telegram, but we all got through it.

Any news on whether the pre sale will be extended, or just finished and move to the ICO.
I say no. Roll the funds over to main sale. People need to learn not to procrastinate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
Thank you for clueing us in Mass, it was a stressful time in telegram, but we all got through it.

Any news on whether the pre sale will be extended, or just finished and move to the ICO.

We will be discussing that with the community in the next few days. All we care about at the moment is that users funds are safe.

Couldn't agree more. Phew. Thank you for the updates.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We will be discussing that with the community in the next few days. All we care about at the moment is that users funds are safe.
Activity: 136

TLDR; Pre-sale was ended prematurely, all of your funds are completely safe. More details coming soon.

For the same email but in PDF to verify on the site:

https://mass.cloud/HappyEnding.pdf

On Wednesday, July 19th, 2017, an exploit was found in Parity’s multisig wallets. This exploit allowed anyone to take control over said wallet and perform any regular function, including transferring ether and killing the wallet. The presale contract that was launched had a multisig wallet that was vulnerable: https://etherscan.io/address/0x63c0f17c1f72e1315e3d4f8a89a37d95f1314793#readContract

Due to the nature of the presale contract, it was impossible to change the contract owner or outgoing address where the funds are sent. Once we learned of this exploit, we suspended all advertising and contacted the White Hat Group as well as other key Ethereum experts on our next steps. We were given a contract to be used to buy out the remaining presale and end it all in one fell swoop, sadly, we were not able to secure enough funding to completely buy it out. In the interim, we had a server setup and running performing the following:
•  Check if the presale contract is sold out. If it is, takeover the wallet, call endPreSale, and get the funds out of the wallet in one block.
•  Check if the presale contract had < 1000 Ethereum left to sell. If it did, we’d call the aforementioned contract to buy it out, end the presale, and recover the funds in one block.
•  Check if the current block is within 5 blocks of the presale ended. If it was, it would start sending commands to a contract to start the recovery process without the use of any extra funds.

Due to the exploit, we were unable to publicly announce anything since anyone could have come in and simply killed the multisig wallet, thus locking the funds in the contract forever. Instead, we contacted trusted parties to try and secure funds to try and buy the contract out.

At 10:15pm EST, July 24, 2017, the presale contract was sold out and drained in one block. At first, we assumed the party responsible was not working with our interests in mind and had come to the conclusion that the funds were lost. Several minutes later we received an email from a white hat hacker that submitted proof they had the funds and are willing to return them in full. We are still working with this person to secure the funds, but steps must be taken to ensure that both parties are who they say they are.

Regardless of your opinion of Ethereum, this only proves there are a lot of good people in the community that want to help out in any way they can. More updates to follow as we receive them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here, or on Telegram or Slack, or IRC.

As always, thank you again for your support.
Long and the short:
Pre-sale is over, all funds are safe. More information to come in the next day.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Seems they are -2 GMT and they have ended the presale on midnight their time. 4069737 way before the 408xxxx block.
Also says presale is over on mass.cloud, looks like 20% bonus coming up in a couple of hours.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Why does the website suddenly say 0% sold?  Huh

same question
I hope dev update soon for detile info
because I want joined for invest
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Why does the website suddenly say 0% sold?  Huh
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Great idea, I joined the pre-sale.
Activity: 378
Hi masstoken or syntaks, please correct me if i'm wrong but if the presale does not sell out, there will be less than 61 million MASS correct? or do you plan to allocate those remaining tokens from the presale into the ICO?  Thank you.

There will be less tokens overall yes, although the presale tokens may be rolled back into the ICO, that will still mean less than 61million tokens, basically the goal is 50,000ETH, that will mean more tokens sold at 0% bonus (which will still mean less overall tokens than 61million).

Makes sense.  Thank you.
Hello, how much coin needed for masternode collateral?

This question makes no sense please read the FAQ (https://mass.cloud/faq):

How much MASS is needed for a master node?

You don't, your MASS represents a pool of many different cryptocurrencies with multiple PoS and Masternode wallets in each, even having 1 MASS entitles you to stake your share of all of them. The more MASS you have the more staking weight you have when you are staking, and therefore more portion of the staking rewards.

What is the minimum ETH if you want to participate in pre-sale MASS?

There is no minimum.

From the FAQ (https://mass.cloud/faq):

Is there a minimum to participate in the pre-sale or ICO?

No, we do not believe that is fair.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello, how much coin needed for masternode collateral?
Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream
What is the minimum ETH if you want to participate in pre-sale MASS?
Hi masstoken or syntaks, please correct me if i'm wrong but if the presale does not sell out, there will be less than 61 million MASS correct? or do you plan to allocate those remaining tokens from the presale into the ICO?  Thank you.

There will be less tokens overall yes, although the presale tokens may be rolled back into the ICO, that will still mean less than 61million tokens, basically the goal is 50,000ETH, that will mean more tokens sold at 0% bonus (which will still mean less overall tokens than 61million).
Hi masstoken or syntaks, please correct me if i'm wrong but if the presale does not sell out, there will be less than 61 million MASS correct? or do you plan to allocate those remaining tokens from the presale into the ICO?  Thank you.
Hi masstoken.  Can you get Kris "Syntaks" Borodiansky aka twoturtles to make a post in here? 

Hey cryptosifu,

Is there something I can help with?

Hi Syntaks.  Actually no, thanks for stopping by and confirming that you are part of the project.   Smiley
Activity: 172
I see this token's advertisement in taas telegram channel and then I investigated a bit. Looks very neat and clear now, I hope the team adopt this project honestly and place it in a good where on marketcap.
Activity: 144
Very good project and idea.

I participated with 1 ethereum. I'm willing to buy 3900 more Mass if this question is answered.
How much for example Eth does someone get when he/she stakes with 10.000 Mass?

That question is unanswerable since none of us are psychic. You can do your own estimations, but they will be 100% wrong like every future prediction is, but at least you doing them puts you on the hook for it if you are correct or not.

Second question: Are you going to do more Marketing for the ICO?

Yes

Fair enough, thanks for your reply. Just invested a little more in it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: