Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 18. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The world of Blockchain will be open to new projects. Functional projects like this can easily adapt to my life. I hope for the future of poject.
Activity: 28
I invested in this project
I find it very interesting
Wish the best to the team and the project
Activity: 42
Where do you focus to expand first. Asia, Europe or america?
Also is there already a working product?
so many support and positive responses, let show this project to the world and make crypto accessible to everyone
Activity: 32
Hello, looks like an interesting project, so i will study the next day our whitepaper... you also have a German whitepaper? so details are easier to read and understand
Activity: 34
wow big distribution to ICO, maybe i will read again the rule of ICO and i will join ICO in your project, because i think that distribution token big for someone join the ICO 
Activity: 34
When I read the first information about the project, he immediately liked me, and I decided to support it. I like the idea of the project! I will be happy if the team manages to translate this idea into reality. The team does not sit idle! I respect you!
Joined the social media campaign, wish all luck to the project and for its success
Very well driven project. i like the idea and i hope everythings will be good for you.
also i am going to invest as soon as possible. Good Luck
Activity: 14
Hi!
I am your fan and always watch over your account on the online Medium where you post your project. I'm glad the latest news and I will continue to monitor the development of the project!
Activity: 14
How much will you pay for the translation of the OP?
Im particularly happy with the team you have put up and will invest in this project.I started reading the white paper and will ask any questions i have here.Good luck to the team.
Dev,
Please let me know if you'll need the whitepaper's translation to romanian.
Thanks
I am loving couple of things about your project. First of all, it looks well organized and planned. Very few coins care to work within a plan. Distribution of coin is also intelligent. All the best for your project and it's success.
I will need to do some homework tonight to go over the whitepaper and the Web and dig more about the team member. Good luck
It's an interesting project which was pleasant to me. Joined this company
I was reading to the devs instructions seems really nice. I might take it.
Nice project, what is the hard cap? Thanks.
I just read your whitepaper, the project seems promising....good luck team
The project looks promising, and I hope to join the bounty program
Pages:
Jump to: