Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 16. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising
Activity: 32
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Activity: 48
One of Masternode future goal . You should try your best to make it more popular
Activity: 36
Hello! If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Gluck with your project!!!!  I'm a part of your bounty program
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
What is the price of 1 acutecoin in terms of usd?

1 XAC currently equals to USD$0.60

- Currently there is no KYC requirements
Will we be able to store our AcuteCoin on MyEtherWallet?

- XAC will have its own wallet
Which currencies will you be accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?

We accept bouth coins - BTC & ETH
Activity: 49
It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team
Activity: 43
Which currencies will you be accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?
Activity: 32
Will we be able to store our AcuteCoin on MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 30
Activity: 33
Is there gonna be a KYC verification?
Activity: 31
What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?
Activity: 40
Very interesting concept, I will check it in detail - you have a lot of inks with important info.
Activity: 27
I will participate in the ICO I missed the first stage, I really believe in the project
Activity: 8
I will be following this project since the team has already proven to be productive and legit in the real world.
Activity: 28
I think that the presale price is high, and when it goes live, that the price will drop quickly. I'm not feeling comfortable in investing money into this, bad feeling. But I will check back to see what is going on
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
you have a completely uninformative announcement, I did not even see a link to the site. this is normal? where you can find out information about the project?
Pages:
Jump to: