Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 13. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Do you guys here really think this coin will have value in future?
I guess the value of this coin will depend on the demand. the higher demand, the higher value.
Is the debitcard only to store ETH, BTC and XAC? No other currencies?
It is possible to add more currency to the debit card, but they need to build partnership with other project first
Activity: 168
Is the bounty program running or already over?
Because I can not see the details in the whitepaper.
Yes it seems bounty twitter program has been running for 10 weeks and entered the week to 11
Activity: 154
Is the bounty program running or already over?
Because I can not see the details in the whitepaper.
We envision that in the nearest future, there will be an expected membership growth of over
5,000 members and vendors who trade actively in the AcuteCoin Marketplace. Based on
demand, the more the number of people using AcuteCoin’s, the higher the amount of the daily
gain and profit.
Source from whitepaper
Has it been proven so far?
How true is it so far proven?
Because this is one of the traders to take action ..
I don't think they can provide any evidence because they themselves can't guarantee the accuracy of their own whitepapers.
If they can't guarantee the accuracy of the whitepaper what about the roadmap, will it fit the plan?
No one knows unless there is evidence or maybe a manager can explain ..
Activity: 196
We envision that in the nearest future, there will be an expected membership growth of over
5,000 members and vendors who trade actively in the AcuteCoin Marketplace. Based on
demand, the more the number of people using AcuteCoin’s, the higher the amount of the daily
gain and profit.
Source from whitepaper
I don't think they can provide any evidence because they themselves can't guarantee the accuracy of their own whitepapers.
If they can't guarantee the accuracy of the whitepaper what about the roadmap, will it fit the plan?
gain and profit.
Source from whitepaper
Activity: 136
Can I contribute with other currencies or you only accept BTC and ETH?
So far, the team only accept contribution with ETH and BTC.
gain and profit.
Source from whitepaper
gain and profit.
Source from whitepaper
May I know the most basic purpose of the creation of this coin?
If in general I think every coin is created to seek profit but with different ways and efforts in reaching it.
May I know the most basic purpose of the creation of this coin?
Is there an option which exchanger will be chosen to be a market?
Why  Acutecoin can't guarantee the accuracy described in its whitepaper itself?
Are there any risks involved in using this coin for the long term or short term?
What happens if not all coin will be sold?
Activity: 56
Can I contribute with other currencies or you only accept BTC and ETH?
I guess the XAC price can be high as user growth as fuck, you just need to promote this as hard as possible
It's good to use masternode as there is an entry barrier in place to ensure that the system doesn’t get malicious. This barrier will avoid any cheating in the nodes.
When this coin has entered the market and the price per one coin is above the price of the ICO price specify, how do you predict the development of this coin in the future?
That is good news for token holders, especially investors. But if the price in the market is too high compared to the price ICO specify I prediction if there is no significant movement in the market will make people less interested to buy because of the price factor is quite expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: