Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 14. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
When this coin has entered the market and the price per one coin is above the price of the ICO price specify, how do you predict the development of this coin in the future?
Activity: 8
Hey fellows! Looking forward for more updates. Unbiased project, impeccable activity!
Activity: 66
which exchanges are you planning to list XAC?
Easiest exchange for listing is the decentralized one, but since it's not a token, XAC can not be listed on ethereum decentralized exchanges. I hope the team can list XAC coin on exchanges such binance, kucoin, etc.
Ah, I see it's not an ethereum token and can't be listed on exchanges such forkdelta and idex. Also i want to know what is masternodes? and how it can be useful?
Activity: 196
Do you guys here really think this coin will have value in future?
Yes it maybe that everything can happen. When viewed from the concept is quite interesting. Hopefully the team can work maximally and attract investors. Wait and see.
Do you guys here really think this coin will have value in future?
Activity: 11
How the team make this coin became famous?

A good management and willingness to help and to support the development of the project will be a great success. The team can expect positive impact and result of each improvement and update of the project because people in the community are now getting ready to witness the achievements of the project.
Activity: 136
Easiest exchange for listing is the decentralized one, but since it's not a token, XAC can not be listed on ethereum decentralized exchanges. I hope the team can list XAC coin on exchanges such binance, kucoin, etc.
I think the team has a well-planned marketing strategy to achieve sales targets.
Activity: 14
I wish this idea will be useful! Clear-cut approach, absorbing project, classy design!  Good luck!
Activity: 168
Activity: 14
I keep in this plan and hope  it can be useful.
Brilliant job, informed website!  Good luck team!
Activity: 196
What will be the benchmark for this project to bring in investors and make this token a great public interest?
I think that the investor consideration is the concept of this unique project and the team behind the scenes are quite experienced. And I'm sure their work will get a lot of people using this token that will automatically push up the price in the market
What will be the benchmark for this project to bring in investors and make this token a great public interest?
Activity: 66
Activity: 163
Is the debitcard only to store ETH, BTC and XAC? No other currencies?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
And what is the average monthly income we will receive. if we give you a coin on loan? And for how long do we give them to you?
The purpose to provide platform that can be used widely is a great idea, trader, miner, and consultant or eve social media users can be here, in the same place.

why did you copy and paste my post?

Well, just report it and he will get banned.
The team is really optimistic that the coin price will grow that high?
I guess, it can grow high if the platform running well and the team can complete anything before the deadline
Glad to know that this project is announced here. I'm your telegram group member and yeah we know that we have a big community and huge interest from investors, i hope the project will be a  success!
Activity: 19
The team is really optimistic that the coin price will grow that high?
Pages:
Jump to: