Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 15. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey, DEVs.
I hope this business will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
Activity: 136
What is the minimun coin for staking?
cant find info about this yet, ahahaa
Oh, also will members get benefit for joining the platform?

The AcuteCoin platform offers its members the opportunity to earn daily income. For the first 60 days after launch, AcuteCoin members will receive up to 2% daily payouts, this being designed as a ‘buy back' for our supporters.
Oh, also will members get benefit for joining the platform?
Activity: 85
With lending and stacking system I think the coin price will grow by time. No doubt!
Yeah definitely! I hope the team can really do what they said, complete the platform, run it and make changes. 
How much staking interest? is it 8% annually?
It said 8% for the first 4 months and 10% annually thereafter. Such a big staking reward though
Activity: 163
How much staking interest? is it 8% annually?
With lending and stacking system I think the coin price will grow by time. No doubt!
Activity: 56
What are the actual products of acutecoin?
The main product is lending platform, but there will be others product like social media platform and debit card.
What are the actual products of acutecoin?
Will you create the coin, build the codes from the scratch?
The coin built on the Bitcoin platform with added features such as POW, POS with x11 algorithm for increase security. Source : website.
Ah I see, they can easily copy the code from bitcoin's source code. Thank you for answering
Activity: 66
Will you have your own exchange to trade your coin?
The coin built on the Bitcoin platform with added features such as POW, POS with x11 algorithm for increase security. Source : website.
Mm.. how will the contributors get benefits from their investment?
I guess you can get bonus investment as early investor, also have bigger opportunity to join stacking, it will give you long term profit
100% bonus in presale? is this a joke? but if we look the project, it's worth for investment (at least for me)

100% bonus is very big opportunity to get benefit from the investment, it will have a good return
Activity: 196
but we need more than just and idea, i hope you can finish the final pro duct on time
Activity: 196
The project is quiet promising with the fact that it is backed by a large team members with high experince in the field, will do more research to ensure that this is clearly a great project
100% bonus in presale? is this a joke? but if we look the project, it's worth for investment (at least for me)
Mm.. how will the contributors get benefits from their investment?
Pages:
Jump to: