Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 3. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I wish the plan success.
Excellent activity, very great logo.  Good luck all!
Activity: 28
Interesting project. I think tokens can grow very quickly in price after entering the exchange. Since the project will have millions of users around the world.
Activity: 35
Very interesting project for me. I will continue to monitor how it develops. Perhaps the project will be presented at some conferences.
Activity: 29
Good evening, DEVs.
I have tested all the details of your project and all is really very nice.
Activity: 23
noted that the project has a very solid list of partners already now. I will follow the development of the project I think many people will use the service in the future
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
AcuteCoin has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: AcuteCoin on CoinRating.co
Activity: 37
Hello! Interesting project. How you will attract users to your project?
Activity: 44
The project is cool, it should have a future, and why not then, I personally like everything and the idea too.
copper member
Activity: 50
The project is excellent, I like their idea, and that you can always subscribe to social networks.
Activity: 32
the project is really interesting, I will follow social networks and news
Activity: 29
When do you plan to present the MVP? If this is done before the end of ICO, the chances of conducting it successfully increase many times.
Activity: 42
I suppose this idea is very nice and cool! Unblemished business, advisable approach, riveting results!
Activity: 39
As the days go by there are more people who gets involve with AcuteCoin. The campaign and the members running the campaign is very effective. Well done guys.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
Activity: 49
how you can earn from your knowledge platform beside from ICO?
Activity: 61
so many publications about your project!!!
an excellent idea!
wish you luck!
Activity: 19
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 34
Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?
Activity: 30
Very interesting idea. And with a great social filling. But it is so closed theme that I think you will have some problems with implementing. Anyhow good luck guys
Activity: 10
Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: