Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 8. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
What actually the purpose of pre-mining? is it important?
It is to raise development funding through crowdfunding distribution and a development fund. The pre-mined coins held by the team and primarily used to encourage early developers.
Oh, so the pre-mined coins are for sale and to reward early developers. am i right?

You are right, if they dont pre-mine, then how will they support the development.
Activity: 66
It is to raise development funding through crowdfunding distribution and a development fund. The pre-mined coins held by the team and primarily used to encourage early developers.
Oh, so the pre-mined coins are for sale and to reward early developers. am i right?
When I buy a coin at ICO is there any time it takes until the coin is credited to the virtual wallet and can see the amount of the balance?
As far as I know, it will be automatically credited to your wallet accounts after you send the contribution fund
Activity: 136
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Classy website, conversant business, interesting website.
The telegram group is very crowd, well you better to send query by private message, to the group admin.
Activity: 56
How exactly to get reward as a member in the platform?
Activity: 154
Do you think it's good to attend crypto event to introduce this project to investors?
Activity: 19
What is the role of XAC coins in the platform?
Activity: 14
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Classy website, conversant business, interesting website.
Activity: 196
It seems to me that I started to draw with this project, although there is still a lot of information to be explored before being absolutely sure it will be part of this project.
Yes, it is very unfortunate if still lack of information provided. Though this project seems to look interesting when viewed from the POS system.
What you mean about POS system?
Proof Of Stake (POS) are you not read a whitepaper yet dude?
Already but not all I can understand. The most important thing at the end of sale this coin price can reach $ 1.20 and I can not wait for it to be realized.
How can you know if the end of this coin sale will reach the expected target, while you do not understand the information presented. That's a very funny thing for me  Cheesy Cheesy
Everyone has the right to expect more from the project he is currently searching for. And we see who will laugh louder harder when the sale price of this coin can exceed the specified target. You already know exactly who it is.  Wink
It seems to me that I started to draw with this project, although there is still a lot of information to be explored before being absolutely sure it will be part of this project.
Yes, it is very unfortunate if still lack of information provided. Though this project seems to look interesting when viewed from the POS system.
Already but not all I can understand. The most important thing at the end of sale this coin price can reach $ 1.20 and I can not wait for it to be realized.
How can you know if the end of this coin sale will reach the expected target, while you do not understand the information presented. That's a very funny thing for me  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
If only they include short codes or explorers of this coin. It will definitely attract more people interest.
Let's see if they can continue to plan according to the existing roadmap or exceed the expectations of the coin holders. Wait and see.
If only they include short codes or explorers of this coin. It will definitely attract more people interest.
How long the sale will be running?
The range from June 1, 2018 to August 14, 2018.
Activity: 168
When will the mining sytem expected to start?
If the information from the official site Mining pool is planned to be released In August 2018, enabling all members to start mining fresh AcuteCoin’s.
Pages:
Jump to: