Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 5. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Why is blockchain technology the preferred choice for an AcuteCoin system?
Activity: 154
When is the final launch of the finished product planned?
As far I know the first version platform will release in June 2018
How much total AcuteCoin can be mined?
As I know there are about 42,000,000 coins ready to be mined.
Of the total number of coins, what is the current number of coins that have been successfully mined? And do you know whether the coin is already mined?
If you open the official Acutecoin website there it is described that the mined is currently about 15,000,000 coins for the development and distribution of ICO. For more details please visit the official website directly.
Of the total number of coins, what is the current number of coins that have been successfully mined? And do you know whether the coin is already mined?
Activity: 27
I wonder how this will be done. Good luck in project development.
Activity: 4
The road map looks great, I hope the administration will strictly adhere to it.
Activity: 23
I think this is an excellent idea and tokens will be in high demand since there are a lot of scammers in this area.
Activity: 4
When is the final launch of the finished product planned?
Activity: 34
When will the coins be added to the exchanges? And which ones?
Activity: 168
What are the short-term and long-term goals of AcuteCoin that would be on target?
For the long term itself AcuteCoin gives an explanation in his website like this "As there are many cryptocurrencies, coins and tokens available to participate in, we see the potential returns that can be generated within days, if you're on time and have access to the correct information. Our platform will bring this opportunity to its members simply because there is power in numbers and we will all earn together. The AcuteCoin Team will expand its roster with more professional traders and analysts to help monitor markets and access information across the globe 24/7 for the benefit of the community. These features are the foundations of AcuteCoin’s long-term plans for a sustainable and viable cryptocurrency platform."
Each coin usually has a match to an industrial field because it can be mutually beneficial. For AcuteCoin itself will find a mismatch on an industry when it's busy on the market? And what industry matches this coin?
What are the short-term and long-term goals of AcuteCoin that would be on target?
When will the mining system start?
Mining pool is planned to be released In August 2018 as written on the website
And after that, we can start earn XAC coin from mining?
I think if there is no schedule change or update the AcuteCoin system is ready to be mined on a predetermined schedule.
Are you working to list this coin on major exchange like Binance already?
No one knows for sure, because until now they have not announced where the market destination for this coin exchange.
When online wallets are hacked by others or lose devices for being stolen or also losing access because the device was destroyed by a disaster like a natural disaster, is there any guarantee given by AcuteCoin if this happens to the users?
As they say on that website It must be made known and clear that AcuteCoin shall not be liable for failure or loss of contribution or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of state or governmental authorities, acts of terrorism, natural catastrophe, storm, flood, earthquake, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance, sabotage, embargo, blockade, acts of war, or power failure. In the event of such delay, AcuteCoin shall be held harmless and indemnified against any and all financial losses or breakdown.
When online wallets are hacked by others or lose devices for being stolen or also losing access because the device was destroyed by a disaster like a natural disaster, is there any guarantee given by AcuteCoin if this happens to the users?
Actually what is the main target of this coin made? Does anyone know?
Of the 10,000,000 targeted ICO coins, how much confidence will you plan to run until the sixth round will touch $ 1.20?
Pages:
Jump to: