Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 6. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What do you mean about pre-mined tokens? And what is the nuance?
When will the mining system start?
Mining pool is planned to be released In August 2018 as written on the website
And after that, we can start earn XAC coin from mining?
Activity: 85
Mining pool is planned to be released In August 2018 as written on the website
Activity: 35
Greetings team!
Expect you detect enough resources to evolve your business. Extraordinary design, well-advised job, riveting logo.
Do I need to pass KYC in order to contribute in the sales?
Currently there is no KYC for investors, you can join their group to get latest infromation
Activity: 19
Do I need to pass KYC in order to contribute in the sales?
How does the team expand the global marketplace?
We envision that in the nearest future, there will be an expected membership growth of over 5,000 members and vendors who trade actively in the AcuteCoin Marketplace. Based on demand, the more the number of people using AcuteCoin’s, the higher the amount of the daily gain and profit.
Source website

Over what timeframe do you see that membership growth? Are we talking about daily or monthly?
This cant be predicted, but the team can start working to reach the target as soon as possible, through promotions.
Activity: 66
Are you working to list this coin on major exchange like Binance already?
We envision that in the nearest future, there will be an expected membership growth of over 5,000 members and vendors who trade actively in the AcuteCoin Marketplace. Based on demand, the more the number of people using AcuteCoin’s, the higher the amount of the daily gain and profit.
Source website
Envision ??
Wooww..
Are they just dreaming when writing whitepapers?
Why is not given a vision and mission more reality?
Sounds pretty weird to me.  Huh
Activity: 168
Source website
What is the purpose of bounty campaign? is that part of the project?
I think so because it is part of the promotion of this coin to be introduced to the users of crypto.
Activity: 47
Good night . Such plan are getting useful!
Really good logo, extraordinary project, assured project!
Activity: 56
What is the purpose of bounty campaign? is that part of the project?
Activity: 196
What are the options users use to generate AcuteCoin?
There are several options for users like AcuteCoin Staking, Crypto Currency Portfolio, Trading, Buy and Sell, Coin Lending, Crypto Currency Mining, Crypto Mobile Currency Exchange and Debit Card service providers, Affiliate Programs, Bounty Programs. That's also if I'm not mistaken.  Grin
What are the options users use to generate AcuteCoin?
Activity: 136
What is the role of XAC coins in the platform?
XAC coin will be a fuel of the platfrom, can be used for lending, reward, and also to spend it on merchants which accept XAC coin as payment.
Activity: 136
Do you think it's good to attend crypto event to introduce this project to investors?
It's a good strategy, but it's not important for this project tho. Because this project will cover globally, not regionally. they just need to promote the project online to get investors.
Activity: 196
What are the obstacles for AcuteCoin when in market and what is the solution?
I think for the problems faced when first entering the market has a constraint that is almost the same as the other new coins that is participants contribute a lot of money in a cryptocurrency, and they end up gaining very little later on. Participants often find it challenging to find professional trading platforms which are reliable. The fear of losing their contribution has made a number of participants to have panic attacks. And the solution given by AcuteCoin is by using a complex algorithm to assess the performance of a trader and then create a portfolio for each valued merchant. That participants can use this portfolio to make intelligent decisions.
Sourece Website
Pages:
Jump to: