Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 4. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I get tokens anonymously?
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Hi,
is this mineable coins? Coz i see X11 algo in your first page.
if it's mineable, can't see those mining pool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the idea of your project is very interesting. I think this is a very useful and good project for many people. I hope for the progress will be smooth and public interest towards your project is high.

ACUTECOIN, the Social Crypto platform that offers unparalleled flexibility that will reward all members of the Ecosystem.
This secure platform with secure and private contracts is characterized by peer to peer protocols with high personalization, fast transactions, and secure storage.
Activity: 32
One question.... when will tokens be distributed/available?
Activity: 48
Interesting project, design is really good, i like it very much!
Activity: 72
How this project differs from your competitors?
Activity: 42
Could you give us some information about the soft cap and the hard cap for this project?
With it we could get easier way to learn more about the project.
Activity: 32
What is the price for 1 token?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The idea of the project AcuteCOIN looks really cool and interesting. I will continue to follow how the project develops
Activity: 10
How many tokens are you giving out for reward?
Activity: 18
The projet is really are promising. In wish your international project success. Please tell me, does this kind of project have competitors? I want to invest.
Activity: 34
I wish this plan go up well and excellent!
Advisable approach, riveting plan, seamless results!
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
looks like promising project, interesting to follow hope be a success. good luck
Activity: 42
Everything looks very nice, but what is the price to obtain these benefits?
Activity: 154
Hopefully the team works well and fixes any remaining deficiencies and makes this project exceed expectations and benefit many.
Activity: 168
Is there an easy way to take advantage of this coin? If anyone knows please let me know ..
I know that, listen carefully. Step one Deposit your BTC or ETH at the given deposit address, then Buy AcuteCoin coins from XAC exchange, after that lend AcuteCoin coin (XAC) in interbank loan, and please enjoy daily profit up to 2% per day. Very simple is not it.
Is it necessary to get through the registration stage first?
During the ICO period this coin can only be obtained on internal decentralized crypto trade exchanges so must register first, but for the future can be obtained in other external exchanges. That's what I know so far.
Activity: 196
Is there an easy way to take advantage of this coin? If anyone knows please let me know ..
I know that, listen carefully. Step one Deposit your BTC or ETH at the given deposit address, then Buy AcuteCoin coins from XAC exchange, after that lend AcuteCoin coin (XAC) in interbank loan, and please enjoy daily profit up to 2% per day. Very simple is not it.
Is it necessary to get through the registration stage first?
Activity: 154
Why is blockchain technology the preferred choice for an AcuteCoin system?
Because if uses blockchain technology allows for the utmost security and transparency for all AcuteCoin transactions. I guess so.
Pages:
Jump to: