Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 3. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Hi, Citizens of all countries can participate in your ICO?In what country company was registered?
Today I will buy GASC tokens.I am confident that you will be able to collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the platform
Activity: 158
I’ve come across the website today and that’s interesting, where can I find people who already participate in the project?
When is the last date of the last phase of the ico. basically how soon can I expect the token being live on any exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, I'm a big fan of gasc and will be making a sizeable investment. question that I haven't seen the answer to yet: What advantages from other projects?
Activity: 173
Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
Activity: 252
I registered on website but still have not recieved any instructions how to proceed. Can you please advise how to get an account and further instuctions? Thanks
Activity: 210
Hello.Tell me please. What curency is most profitable for deposit? To buy etherium and make deposit?
Activity: 168
The market shows a strong fall. Who knows what awaits crypto currency?
Do not panic. If you do not know what to do, do not sell crypto currencies.
Activity: 308
No worries! This fall was predictable!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As the resource Gas,and its participants,no doubt, waiting for a fairly promising future.But we should not forget that when choosing assets for your investment portfolio, you must be extremely careful.The world of cryptocurrencies is unusually changeable.
Activity: 266
Activity: 364
if ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of gasc tokens or it will vary until the ICO ends?
As far as I know, this is impossible. You buy tokens at the current market rate. The number of tokens remains unchanged.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
if ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of gasc tokens or it will vary until the ICO ends?
Activity: 327
Hello everyone. Is there a Token lock after the pre sale?
Activity: 201
An interesting project and a very good team. I follow the project, I will definitely participate!
Activity: 139
Hi Devs! What is the news about the GASC project?
Activity: 160
What payment systems are you going to collaborate with in the future?
Activity: 109
I wish your project luck and rapid growth. Make it beautiful
brand new
Activity: 0
Good project but What else new does GAS COIN have to give us since in the field lately there have been a number of competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: