Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 10. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
this all ANN looks like shit. The video from the first page is just cheap crap with 32 view. Gazprom is biggest and richest Russian company and you are not a partner of it, you're a scum

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, it happens and is so negative). However, generally, it means that people are not sufficiently acquainted with the details of the project.

We are already contractors of GAZPROM! There is a contract, which you can get acquainted, and also you can come to us and make sure in all.

MKU facilities are created with the support and on the instructions of Gazprom!!!

Successful tests of MKU have already been carried out at the testing ground of Tattransgaz Gazprom. At this stage, we discuss how much work is outsourced and how much MKU facilities per year are planned to be bought by Gazprom from our company.

We are looking forward to an open dialogue with the participants, and not to groundless accusations against us.

You can't expect anyone to just believe you. I think you need to provide hard evidence that there is in fact a cooperation and that there is in fact a serious business going to be started based on blockchain. Have them make a public announcement that GAS coin is a partner of Gazprom.

It is not true, because GasCompressor it is just vendor of GAZPROM in my understanding, but it does not mean that GazProm has been supported this tokens etc. Gazprom it is the huge company which have thousands of vendors.

For example, the supplier of pens for Gazprom can say that Gazprom is their client. But it will not mean anything, just like in the case of this project.

That is why I criticize when words like partnership or cooperation are used. It's being done to imply certain things that are not true. Why not just say that they are simply a vendor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
The project is very promising, even a fairly large profit. It looks like big investors are racing to join this promising project and this official project.

Could you explain? Why do you think so? Where you see that "big investors" have been joined and want to join to this project?
I hope that you will answer me if this post not for upping of the thread only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
this all ANN looks like shit. The video from the first page is just cheap crap with 32 view. Gazprom is biggest and richest Russian company and you are not a partner of it, you're a scum

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, it happens and is so negative). However, generally, it means that people are not sufficiently acquainted with the details of the project.

We are already contractors of GAZPROM! There is a contract, which you can get acquainted, and also you can come to us and make sure in all.

MKU facilities are created with the support and on the instructions of Gazprom!!!

Successful tests of MKU have already been carried out at the testing ground of Tattransgaz Gazprom. At this stage, we discuss how much work is outsourced and how much MKU facilities per year are planned to be bought by Gazprom from our company.

We are looking forward to an open dialogue with the participants, and not to groundless accusations against us.

You can't expect anyone to just believe you. I think you need to provide hard evidence that there is in fact a cooperation and that there is in fact a serious business going to be started based on blockchain. Have them make a public announcement that GAS coin is a partner of Gazprom.

It is not true, because GasCompressor it is just vendor of GAZPROM in my understanding, but it does not mean that GazProm has been supported this tokens etc. Gazprom it is the huge company which have thousands of vendors.

For example, the supplier of pens for Gazprom can say that Gazprom is their client. But it will not mean anything, just like in the case of this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The project is very promising, even a fairly large profit. It looks like big investors are racing to join this promising project and this official project.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
egretia
Activity: 13
Very unexpected use. With interest I will follow the project!
Activity: 322
Indonesian translation reserved
so, let me know if you confirm and interest  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the project that has Gas industry theme which is it would be very profitable. most of the gas companies are a big company. so it would be very profitable if the investors joining the GasCoin project. with the advantages of this project, it would make the investors more interested to join.
Activity: 420
Gas is a big commodity that are harvested from the nature. an it already an interesting commodity.
I think investing here would be a good choice for us.
Activity: 197
This project is inovative and will surely gets the success. I'm looking forward on your bounties, hopefully i could join.
Activity: 238
Companies operating in the gas industry are of great interest to investors because this is a long term, reliable and promising business. The GAS coin project is an official partner of the world hugest "Gazprom" company and this fact raises confidence in this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The project did not trust me. I think your work is incomplete and I do not believe and invest in the project I do not trust.
Activity: 420
Many people should be ready, for our tire fixing of changing.
I really like the concepts of this project, hope that they safe.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
This project has a real business going on behind this cryptocurrency project, does that means when we purchase this coins, that also means we also own some shares for the real project behind this cryptocurrency project?
Of Course no, you will own nothing even . No shares from real life project. And remember, i think this particular project does nothing at all....

"Does not do anything ... "
What do you mean sir? Is it just to raise funds or how?
What sort of announcement with the appearance of a new coin?
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
This project has a real business going on behind this cryptocurrency project, does that means when we purchase this coins, that also means we also own some shares for the real project behind this cryptocurrency project?
Of Course no, you will own nothing even . No shares from real life project. And remember, i think this particular project does nothing at all....
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:

Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or articles publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1600+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site
Note: This Free offer is for a limited time

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

A great opportunity to witness the launch of ICO GAS Coin, and this is a historic moment in this project, hoping this launch can go well and achieve success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
This Gas Coins is offering a double advantages just by investing the coins. The investor will have 2 kind of benefit at a time.
The first is dividend from the coin itself and also from the natural gas pumping.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The gas industry is undoubtedly a large, developing and profitable branch of the economy and investment in such projects is a long term good investment of capital and i think this project will attract the attention of many investors, because they have already operating a real business.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm not that that would be the enemy of good projects with a world-wide name, just all the inhabitants of the Russian Federation believe that the gasprom is public property, do you twist it in your media, and now without consulting you are trying to make money? not beautiful

Investors should exercise due diligence here before sending their hard-earned money. No hate here but this project is really suspicious.
Pages:
Jump to: