Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 7. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
the development of presale coins on this project went smoothly with a total supply of coins that is not excessive and bonuses are given quite a lot, how much hardcap of coin sales in this project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its a good opportunity . But tell me please why citizens and tax residents of USA can not participate in a public token-sale?
Activity: 39
Interesting concept. I'd like to see where this goes in the future.
Activity: 167
Interesting project with a very good idea of where they want to go.  Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Activity: 40
Does this company sell tokens?
Activity: 36
What is your hardcap and softcap?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
sound interesting but i want see how many token already sold..
Activity: 154
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The project has a solid and convincing objective and plan with a profit from 497 to 600%. Participating in the project "not only make good money but also to save our planet from continuous air pollution" ... But this is a long-term investment plan, I think in addition to the big partners The project needs to have more specific numbers on the tasks you have taken to persuade the investors to participate in your project!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
This name (GAS) is the same name people usually refer to Neo Gas. I suggest you change that name to avoid confusion.
Activity: 56
I don't really understand much how this project works, it really seems interesting, but when working with a company as big a gazprom, shouldn't they find their investments around the shareholders? I don't know much about this topic
copper member
Activity: 191
Interesting project. I will follow him. All that they have in mind will unfold.
Activity: 5
It's great! By purchasing GasCompressorCoin tokens, you will get the opportunity to increase your funds from 497% to 600% per year, the payback period of the whole project is 1.5 - 2 years!
Yes, indeed! It's strange that so few people understand this. They are invested in projects where tokens are not provided with anything.
For this project I am sure.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
I think this is a interesting project. The project has long been a real business, the main customer and consumer of the service is Gazprom.
It's great! By purchasing GasCompressorCoin tokens, you will get the opportunity to increase your funds from 497% to 600% per year, the payback period of the whole project is 1.5 - 2 years!
Activity: 5
I think this is a interesting project. The project has long been a real business, the main customer and consumer of the service is Gazprom.
Activity: 71
the idea of a good project and signifies the project has a long-term prospect with all the arrangement of activities described on the roadmap of this project
Activity: 9
The project really seems interesting and promising. Everything that is connected with the gas industry is profitable. I like your project.
Activity: 83
Good project! I think, GAS coin is already listed on CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 76
This project is inovative and will surely gets the success. I'm looking forward on your bounties, hopefully i could join.

Activity: 54
This is really interesting project. This increases confidence. Thanks to the developers for the project, I like to observe the development of the project. Good luck guys
Pages:
Jump to: