Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 4. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Who are your closest competitors? How do you assess your position in the ICO market?
I think there are competitors. In this segment of the market, a quality project will always find its audience. It is a fact!
Activity: 181
people are moving into the world of cryptocurrencies. This project will be very successful. Good luck
Activity: 13
Activity: 119
Who are your closest competitors? How do you assess your position in the ICO market?
Activity: 177
Hi,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
Activity: 235
Hi,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Activity: 125
Hope that devs will keep us informed about the progress of the project after ICO in a similar way as they do now.
Activity: 224
Do you have some big investors? If it is not a secret
I think a project like GASC should have a couple of big investors.
Activity: 84
Do you have some big investors? If it is not a secret
Activity: 131
Hello to all. I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
Activity: 238
the project looks legit . What is about your jurisdiction? Where do you registered at?
Activity: 252
I want to see development this this project, it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this ICO will be success
Activity: 126
In my opinion this is a very promising idea with a strong team. Do you have a YouTube channel or a video project review?
Activity: 252
i was very interested in your project. Tell me please what is the price of one GASC token now?
At ICO for $1 (USD) you will receive 1 (GASC)
Activity: 238
i was very interested in your project. Tell me please what is the price of one GASC token now?
Activity: 156
Could you tell me, how long will the ICO last?
Activity: 154
Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
Activity: 266
I studied the project team. I concluded that GASC is a very interesting project for investing
Activity: 163
Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multionational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
Activity: 280
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - t.me/joinchat/ILPhAQ-84bctxZKAkuTJrw
Pages:
Jump to: